The City, London Audio Tour - Lonely Planet
Lonely Planet recommendations with insight from the BBC.
Take a fascinating half-day stroll through London’s City with Lonely Planet. Explore St Paul’s Cathedral, the Monument, the Tower of London and a host of lesser-known gems. Commentary includes illuminating audio excerpts from the BBC archives.
- Audio tours work offline to avoid expensive roaming charges
- You can stop and start where you like or skip ahead to any of the selected stops
-‘Locate me’ functionality means you never get lost or miss nearby highlights
Share with Others
- Last changed:
- Dec 11, 2012
- Lonely Planet Publications Pty Ltd
- 53.3 MB
- Current Version Average Rating:
- 4.00 (2)
- All Versions Average Rating:
- No data