Taj Mahal Tourism Guide
iOS Universal Travel
The Taj Mahal is a tomb situated in Agra, India. It was built by the Mughal emperor, Shah Jahan in memory of his beloved wife, Mumtaz Mahal. The Taj Mahal is one of The Seven Wonders of the World and is said to be one of the finest exhibitions of Mughal art and architecture. The architecture has a mixture of Persian, Ottoman, India and Islamic influence. It was made a World Heritage Site by UNESCO in 1983. Some legends say that after the Taj was built, the Mughal Emperor cut off the hands of all the men who built it so that the same masterpiece could not be made again. The Taj Mahal is located on the banks of the river Yamuna in Agra. It was built in 1631 and was completed in 1653, spreading over 32 acres of land. The Taj Mahal is also called the Taj and is a symbol of love, known for its monumental beauty. The monument is one of the main tourist attractions in India.
* Universal compact app for iPhone 6 / iPhone 6 Plus / iPhone 5 / iPhone / iPod / iPad
1. Tourism Information - History, Location, Facts, Travel Tips, Highlights of The Taj Mahal.
2. Attractions - Museums, Landmarks, Outdoors, Amusement, Sports, Cultural attractions, Religious Attractions with description, map, near search etc.
3. Hotels - Hotels near to The Taj Mahal. Hotel description, Map, Reviews, Address, Contact Numbers, Price, Key Facts etc.
4. Map - Interactive Map of The Taj Mahal. Search for places and addresses in The Taj Mahal. Get live traffic reports and alerts. Get driving directions to any location from The Taj Mahal.
5. Image Gallery - Most beautiful photos of The Taj Mahal.
6. POI Search - Search everything at The Taj Mahal. (Hotels, Restaurants, ATM's, Lodges, Hospitals, Airports, Railway Stations, Drug Stores, Traveling Agencies Etc).
7. Translator - Supports 52 languages, Large text Translation.
8. World Clock - All major cities of the world (1000 Cities).
This app is optimised to use native resolution of iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus.
Enhanced for iOS 8.