This app was removed from the App Store.
iOS Universal Travel
Let’s face it, planet Earth rocks, but exploring new places can still be tricky. Sutro is here to help! With more than 375 destination guides, Sutro is the world’s largest publisher of independently authored travel guides - and with more than 2000 sample entries included in this free app – you can try any of them before purchasing!
✩ Each Sutro guide is an authentic, independently authored work created specifically for mobile devices. No endless pages of guidebook text, scraped Wikipedia articles, or advertorial content.
✩ Offline everything! Maps, recommendations, photographs, and comments are all available offline. Connect online to watch videos, participate in discussions or ask questions.
✩ Ask the expert! Do you have a question about your next vacation? Sutro authors answer thousands of customer questions, and would love to answer yours next.
✩ See the world your way! Sutro guides cover everything from major urban centers – including top ranked guides to Las Vegas, New York, Rome and Berlin – to the delightfully less traveled - Texas wildflowers, Basque country cuisine, Chicago architecture, Hawaiian beaches and many, MANY more!
✩ We’re… like… totally popular! Gizmodo, ABC, NBC, NPR, FOX, Outside Magazine, USA Today, Sunset Magazine, LA Times, Entrepreneur Magazine, India Today, and The Age and others have covered Sutro products positively.
Over 700,000 people have explored with a Sutro guide - we hope you’ll be next.
This app also contains an ever-increasing number of guides that you cannot find anywhere else, including on iTunes:
• Atlanta With Kids (by Susan Finch)
• Banff & the Canadian Rockies Travel Guide (by Christian Williams)
• Bay Area Fishing (by Ray Rychnovsky)
• Blue Ridge Traveler (by Ronnie Lovler)
• Boston Arts & Culture (by Julie Hatfield)
• Boston Literary Sites (by Rob Kristoff)
• Cairns & Tropical North Queensland (by Chris Dahlberg)
• California Gardens North (by David Laws)
• California's Gold Country Travel Guide (Ray Rychnovsky)
• Chiang Mai Travel Essentials Guide (by Catherine Bodry)
• Cotswold Travel Guide (Kate Joynes-Burgess)
• Disney Activity Guide (by Kim Button)
• Disneyland Essential Guide (by Veronica Hill)
• Esoteric Camino France & Spain (by Beebe Bahrami)
• France - Alsace Travel Guide (by Lynne Morgan Sullivan)
• Harlem Travel Guide (by Carolyn D Johnson)
• Indianapolis Insider Travel Guide (by Jackie Sheckler Finch)
• Kangaroo Island Travel Guide (by Carolyn Jasinski)
• Madrid Walks (by Beebe Bahrami)
• Melbourne Peculiar (by Narrelle Harris)
• New England Farm Tours (by Rebekah Fraser)
• New York City iFoodShops (by Tracey Ceurvels)
• North Carolina Travel: Raleigh + more! (by Amanda C. Miller)
• Oklahoma Free & Frugal (by Janet Raines)
• Oregon Uncorked (by Katherine Cole)
• Oxford Travel Guide (by Gavin Thomas)
• Paris Day Trips (by Earl Steinbicker)
• Piedmont Wine, Food and More (by Robert Alexander)
• Provencal Roaming: A Travel Guide (by Paul Shawcross)
• Puerto Escondido Travel Essentials (Michele Peterson)
• Rome for Expats (by Gillian Longworth McGuire)
• Seattle Day Trips (by Megan Hill)
• Smoky Mountain Travel Guide (by Katy Koontz)
• Southern Literary Trail (by Erin Z. Bass)
• Sydney: The Big Gay App! (by John Davies)
• Sydney on the Green (by Sue White)
• Sydney's Living History (by Sally Hammond)
• Vermont Eats: Essential Green Travel (by Dorian Yates)
• Wildflowers of East Texas (by George Miller)
• WineTrails of Washington (Steve Roberts)
Please let us know how we’re doing at firstname.lastname@example.org
✔ Added ability to sample your choice of content from any guide
✔ Improved content download speed
✔ Fixed several freezes and bugs