Southbank, London Audio Tour - Lonely Planet
Lonely Planet recommendations with insight from the BBC.
Take a fascinating half-day stroll through London’s Southbank with Lonely Planet. Explore the London Eye, the Tate Modern, Shakespeare’s Globe theatre and a host of lesser-known gems. Commentary includes some illuminating audio excerpts from the BBC archives.
- Audio tours work offline to avoid expensive roaming charges
- You can stop and start where you like or skip ahead to any of the selected stops
- ‘Locate me’ functionality means you never get lost or miss nearby highlights
Share with Others
- Last changed:
- Dec 11, 2012
- Lonely Planet Publications Pty Ltd
- 53.8 MB
- Current Version Average Rating:
- 5.00 (1)
- All Versions Average Rating:
- No data