Seville Multimedia Travel Guide in German (Navigaia)
iOS iPhone Travel
Navigaia offers you a MULTIMEDIA TRAVEL GUIDE unique to SEVILLE. It includes details of more than 300 Points of Interest, 40 videos of places to visit, and an embedded interactive map with 4 zoom levels.
This FREE VERSION allows you to discover how useful and userfriendly the Guide is. It contains around 70 points of interest instead of more than 300, and 2 zoom levels instead of 4. Through this version, you may obtain the COMPLETE VERSION. All the content is transfered with the FREE VERSION and you will not have to download it, nor pay for the roaming charges.
THE COMPLETE VERSION includes more than 300 points of Interest that have been carefully selected to help you with your trip:
• tourist places to see or visit, restaurants, places to go out (bars, cafes, concerts, nightclubs, theatres, cabarets, etc), and places for shopping (markets – both specialist and general, department stores, well known roads with an array of shops).
• Comprehensive descriptions with photos and, for the most important places to visit, 30 second video guides.
EASY TO USE:
• Tools to filter or to show the Points of Interest of your choice (sort by price, rating, proximity, type of attraction – concert-cafe with Jazz music/Alsacian restaurant, for example).
• Easy navigation on maps and lists, can switch from one mode to another with ease.
• As with all the content, the map has been specifically designed for this guide and is downloaded onto your device to avoid the high Internet fees when you are abroad.
• Most viewed and favourites are stored on the map and in a list for easy viewing.
The Navigaia group also acts as a Tour Operator. More than 150 guides as well as our 20000 clients in all 4 corners of the globe help us to keep our information accurate and up-to-date. Every year, the guide will be updated and you will receive the latest version.
LANGUAGES: This version is in GERMAN. They are 2 others: 1 in French, and 1 in English
OTHER Navigaia Multimedia Guide: Marrakech, Venice, Rome, Florence and Tuscany, Brussels, Bruges, Berlin, Munich, Lisbon, Madrid, Barcelona, Paris, Grenada, Split, Dubrovnik, Vienna, Salzburg, New York, Prague, Amsterdam are to be published until Dec.09.