Seville Multimedia Travel Guide in French
iOS iPhone Travel
Cityzeumoffers you a MULTIMEDIA TRAVEL GUIDE unique to Seville. With details of more than 300 Points of Interest, 40 videos of places to visit, an inclusive interactive map, and 2 audio guides to discover the lesser known attractions and places of the city.
300 POINTS OF INTEREST have been carefully selected to help you with your trip:
• 80 tourist places to see or visit, 110 restaurants, 110 places to go out (bars, cafes, concerts, nightclubs, theatres, cabarets, etc), and places for shopping (markets – both specialist and general, department stores, well known roads with an array of shops).
• Comprehensive description with photos and, for the most important places to visit, 30 second video guides.
EASY TO USE:
• Tools to filter or to show the Points of Interest of your choice (sort by price, rating, proximity, type of attraction – concert-cafe with Jazz music/Alsacian restaurant, for example).
• Easy navigation on maps and lists, can switch from one mode to another with ease.
• As with all the content, the map has been specifically designed for this guide and is downloaded onto your device to avoid the high Internet fees when you are abroad.
• Most viewed and favourites are stored on the map and in a list for easy viewing.
2 AUDIO GUIDES: With our MP3 audio guides, you can discover 2 major sites or districts of Seville: the Alcazar -one of the most magnificent royal residences of Spain- and the Santa Cruz district, in the heart of Seville. You will appreciate the charm of its sinuous streets with their sparkling whitewashed walls, as well as the delicious small squares and the shade of their flowering patios.
• Written by those with the best knowledge of the city, these audio guides will give you the opportunity to discover the best sites of the city, as well as its secrets, in a new and different way.
• Each audio guide lasts between 1 and 2 hours, but you can of course listen to just the chapters that interest you.
The Navigaia group also acts as a Tour Operator. More than 150 guides as well as our 20000 clients in all 4 corners of the globe help us to keep our information accurate and up-to-date.
LANGUAGES: This version is in ENGLISH. They are 2 others: 1 in French, and 1 in German