Seattle Waterfront Tour
iOS Universal Travel
Welcome to Seattle Washington and one of the most awe-inspiring and eclectic harbors in the world. The carefully designed waterfront provides the opportunity to revel in Seattle’s man-made seaport charm and the natural beauty of Puget Sound’s waters. This guide will take you through several quintessential Seattle experiences. So strap on those walking shoes; there’s lots of things to do, sights to see, and food to be eaten.
This audio narrated walking tour comes with a detailed tour route map and powerful navigation features to guide you from one tour sight to the next. Tour sights included in this application are:
* Olympic Sculpture Park
* Waterfront Promenade
* Seattle Aquarium
* Miners Landing
* Pier 55 Argosy Cruise port
* Pier 54
* The Harbor Stairs
* Pike Place Market
* Original Starbuck's store
All the data used in this app is built into the software; hence, no Internet or Data Connection is necessary. The app works offline, so you will not need to pay the costly roaming charges when traveling to foreign cities. The app works with your iPhone, iPod Touch or iPad.
The powerful navigation assistance includes:
* Touring route clearly displayed on map.
* Precise turn-by-turn walking directions from one sight to the next.
* The "FindMe" feature displays your exact location, while an auto tracking feature displays your movement on the map, so you always know if you are moving in the right direction (this feature is not supported by the iPod Touch).
- Enhanced user interface.