This app was removed from the App Store.
Savannah Like a Local
iOS Universal Travel
• Livin' large under the moss •
Go way beyond Paula Deen and Midnight in the Garden of Good and Evil to experience the real Savannah, Georgia, like someone who lives there, recreates there, and parties there. With over 170 entries and over 500 photos, native Savannahian, local journalist and travel author Jim Morekis shows you all the cool restaurants, bars, shops, and natural spots, dishing advice on which ones you need to see and which ones you can let the tourists have all to themselves!
• About the Author •
A native of Savannah, Jim Morekis has been spreading the good word about his hometown for over 10 years, first in his day gig as Editor in Chief of the alt-weekly Connect Savannah and also as author of the best-selling Moon Charleston & Savannah guidebook. He considers Savannah's "to-go cup" law -- letting you walk the streets with a cocktail in your hand -- as perhaps the city's premier contribution to Western civilization.
• About Sutro Media •
This guide is published in partnership with Sutro Media. By enabling local writers to share their expertise on mobile phones, Sutro Media is making it easier and more fun to explore the world!
If you have any problems, comments, or suggestions for improvement, we'd love to hear from you - email@example.com
- lots of new iOS 7 bug fixes
- fixed recent bug with twitter field
- fixed landscape transition issue
- resolved display issue on iPhone 5
- more offline photos on original download and faster download of offline content
- fixed intermittent bug with dynamic updates
- added better crash analytics and fixed a number of intermittent stability problems