This app was removed from the App Store.
San Francisco Stairways
iOS Universal Travel
••• Because Everyone Likes a Shortcut •••
San Francisco is a city of hills--it's also a city of staircases. This app helps you explore 49 of San Francisco's most beautiful and unique staircases, from Telegraph Hill's famous Filbert Steps with its wild squawking parrots, to hidden steps that many locals have never heard of. Each staircase is mapped and categorized by neighborhood, length, staircase materials and special features (like impressive views or great gardens), giving you everything you need to start exploring. Happy climbing!
••• About the Author •••
Barbara Rockwell is a freelance writer and editor in San Francisco, and the author of San Francisco Step by Step.
••• About Sutro Media •••
This guide is published in partnership with Sutro Media. By enabling local writers to share their expertise on mobile phones, Sutro Media is making it easier and more fun to explore the world!
If you have any problems, comments, or suggestions for improvement, we'd love to hear from you - firstname.lastname@example.org
- lots of new iOS 7 bug fixes
- fixed recent bug with twitter field
- fixed landscape transition issue
- resolved display issue on iPhone 5
- more offline photos on original download and faster download of offline content
- fixed intermittent bug with dynamic updates
- added better crash analytics and fixed a number of intermittent stability problems