This app was removed from the App Store.
San Francisco Waterfront
iOS Universal Travel
★ Thrill to great yacht races, San Francisco style ★
Explore the most popular part of San Francisco (the waterfront) during the city's superstar time on the world stage.
You’ll thrill to the sight of the fastest yachts in history racing across the cityfront and out under the Golden Gate Bridge. You’ll meet the greatest sailors on earth, delve into the history of the world's oldest international sports event, and share in the non-stop celebration.
Because it’s San Francisco, you’ll dine at a Michelin-starred restaurant, ride a cable car halfway to the stars, see Alcatraz from inside a cell, cheer on the World Series-winning SF Giants, stroll across the Golden Gate Bridge, eat a just-caught crab at Fisherman’s Wharf...
If you’re planning to visit San Francisco for America’s Cup, for business or for some other pleasure, you need this definitive guide.
♦♦ ENJOY SAN FRANCISCO ♦♦
• Discover the best places to watch the sailing action, brush up on your sailing lingo, and meet the sailing athletes.
• Let a pro show you how to crack crab on Fisherman’s Wharf.
• Find the perfect restaurant, whether you’re after cheap eats, a romantic view, or a celebrity chef.
• Walk or bike across the Golden Gate Bridge after learning about its history and viewing gorgeous slides that show it from the tiniest rivet to full-length span.
• Explore your passions with our custom tours, such as Chocoholic Pilgrimage, Historic Ship Hop, and more.
• Free downloads: San Francisco bike and hiking maps, Accessibility Guides, and a wealth of other helpful information.
♦♦ WHAT REAL-LIFE APP USERS ARE SAYING ♦♦
• Best App on my phone!
• Brilliant! All my favorite spots are covered plus some new little goodies to explore.
• I love it. Lots of interesting stuff to read, useful links, distance to each site, button to call a cab, etc. Very functional and clever.
• I found so many “who knew?” items about San Francisco’s waterfront!
• The app is a whole city in itself—I’m already using it every time I’m in SF.
• This app is a perfect guide for the first time tourist, the casual visitor, and even to the long time resident.
♦♦ WHAT YOU CAN DO WITH THIS APP ♦♦
• Browse nearly 300 carefully-chosen entries featuring the best of the waterfront: Restaurants, Hidden Gems, Guilty Pleasures, Attractions, Nightlife and more.
• View more than 3,000 photos that take you inside the real SF.
• Easily sort entries by category, name, price, distance, or geographical region.
• Find what you want quickly, thanks to the app’s global search, alphabet scroll, and hyperlinks.
• Get anytime-access to all the app’s contents and maps.
• Find what’s nearby instantly with GPS tracking.
VISIT US ONLINE: www.sf-waterfront.com
★ About the Author ★
Both authors, Suzie Rodriguez & Laurie McAndish King, are long-time travel writers with extensive experience on San Francisco's waterfront.
They have plied the Bay for years in sailboats, ferries, jet boats, kayaks, a WWII Liberty Ship, even tugboats — and Suzie has walked or cycled the city’s waterfront, bridge to ballpark (and beyond), a couple of hundred times.
★ About Sutro Media ★
This guide is published in partnership with Sutro Media. By enabling local writers to share their expertise on mobile phones, Sutro Media is making it easier and more fun to explore the world!
If you have any problems, comments, or suggestions for improvement, we'd love to hear from you - email@example.com
- lots of new iOS 7 bug fixes
- fixed recent bug with twitter field
- fixed landscape transition issue
- resolved display issue on iPhone 5
- more offline photos on original download and faster download of offline content
- fixed intermittent bug with dynamic updates
- added better crash analytics and fixed a number of intermittent stability problems