RMS Titanic Tour in Southampto
iOS Universal Travel
The Titanic is perhaps the most famous ocean liner ever built. She left Southampton on the 10th April 1912 on her maiden voyage across the Atlantic, but crashed into an iceberg just four days later, sinking with the loss of over fifteen hundred lives. This tour will take you around the city to all the key Titanic locations, revealing the full story of the disaster along the way.
This audio narrated walking tour comes with a detailed tour route map and powerful navigation features to guide you from one tour sight to the next. Tour sights included in this application are:
* Civic Centre - Titanic Postal Workers Memorial
* The Musician's Memorial
* The Engineers Memorial
* Holy Rood Church
* Saint Joseph's Catholic Church
* Southampton Maritime Museum
* The Platform Tavern
* The Titanic Dock Memorial
* Canute Chambers
* South Weston House & Railway Station
* The Grapes Public House
All the data used in this app is built into the software; hence, no Internet or Data Connection is necessary. The app works offline, so you will not need to pay the costly roaming charges when traveling to foreign cities. The app works with your iPhone, iPod Touch or iPad.
The powerful navigation assistance includes:
* Touring routes clearly displayed on map
* Precise turn-by-turn walking directions from one sight to the next
* `FindMe` displays your exact location and Auto Tracking displays your movement on the map (this feature is not supported by the iPod Touch and iPad wifi model)
* Built-in compass to show you the direction (this feature is not supported by the iPod Touch)
* A detailed city map which can be used independently for your other traveling needs
Please visit our website at www.GPSmyCity.com to find city walks for over 470 cities worldwide.
- Enhanced user interface.