This app was removed from the App Store.
Alaska's Inside Passage
iOS Universal Travel
• Real Southeast: Best of the State's Best •
Whether you're on a cruise ship, the ferry, or hopping from town to town by plane, this is the essential guide to the best of Southeast Alaska: from its unique culture to a landscape of glaciers, rivers, and wildlife.
No advertising, no hype. Just the honest facts from one of the most experienced writers working in Alaska.
• About the Author •
E. Readicker-Henderson has been living and traveling in Alaska for more than thirty years; he's been writing guidebooks to the state for more than twenty.
He's a contributing editor at National Geographic Traveler magazine, and his articles have appeared in Islands, AARP, Sierra, Men's Journal, and dozens of other publications. He's been short-listed in Best American Travel Writing four times, and over the past few years has traveled to every continent on assignment.
But he's still sure Alaska is the only place to be.
• About Sutro Media •
This guide is published in partnership with Sutro Media. By enabling local writers to share their expertise on mobile phones, Sutro Media is making it easier and more fun to explore the world!
If you have any problems, comments, or suggestions for improvement, we'd love to hear from you - email@example.com
- fixed recent bug with twitter field
- fixed landscape transition issue
- resolved display issue on iPhone 5
- more offline photos on original download and faster download of offline content
- fixed intermittent bug with dynamic updates
- added better crash analytics and fixed a number of intermittent stability problems