This app was removed from the App Store.
Rad Statues Chocolate & Chai Tour in Santa Cruz
iOS Universal Food & Drink
The City of Santa Cruz, perched on the Pacific Rim, has at its essence, a distinct whimsy, as well as a real edge, that defines the cultural milieu. The weaving of Santa Cruz statues, monuments, and select ‘watering holes’, brings to the fore quintessential Santa Cruz; a playful and steady challenge to the status quo, along with home-brewed brilliance publically celebrated.
This audio narrated walking tour comes with a detailed tour route map and powerful navigation features to guide you from one tour sight to the next. Tour sights included in this application are:
* Collateral Damage Statue
* Sister City Stone Circle
* Eagle Monument & Friendship Garden
* CHOCOLATE (formerly 'So Say We')
* Tom Scribner saw-player statue
* Loma Prieta Earthquake Memorials
* Changing of the Guard statue
* Nickelodeon Movie Theatre
* Del Mar Movie Theatre
* Penguin statues
* Metro Bus Station Mural
* The Mill Artisan Building
* West Cliff Truss Bridge
* Surfer Dude Statue
* Surfing Museum Lighthouse
All the data used in this app is built into the software; hence, no Internet or Data Connection is necessary. The app works offline, so you will not need to pay the costly roaming charges when traveling to foreign cities. The app works with your iPhone, iPod Touch or iPad.
The powerful navigation assistance includes:
* Touring route clearly displayed on map.
* Precise turn-by-turn walking directions from one sight to the next.
* The "FindMe" feature displays your exact location, while an auto tracking feature displays your movement on the map, so you always know if you are moving in the right direction (this feature is not supported by the iPod Touch).
- Improved City Map