The Potala palace in Lhasa, Tibet is located on what is called the Red Hill and was built by King Songtsen Gampo during the seventh century. It was struck by lightning and devastated by war which led to its destruction. However, the fifth Dalai Lama, in 1645, rebuilt the palace again. Since then, it has become the political center of Tibet. The Potala Palace actually has two palaces in it, the Red and the White Palace. The red one signifies religion and the white one is a ministerial building. This place is known for its complex construction, huge buildings, peaceful atmosphere and numerous works of art.
* Universal compact app for iPhone5 / iPhone / iPod / iPad
* This app is designed for iOS7
1. Tourism Information - History, Location, Facts, Travel Tips, Highlights of Potala Palace.
2. Attractions - Museums, Landmarks, Outdoors, Amusement, Sports, Cultural attractions, Religious Attractions with description, map, near search etc.
3. Hotels - Hotels near to Potala Palace. Hotel description, Map, Reviews, Address, Contact Numbers, Price, Key Facts etc.
4. Map - Interactive Map of Potala Palace. Search for places and addresses in Potala Palace. Get live traffic reports and alerts. Get driving directions to any location from Potala Palace.
5. Image Gallery - Most beautiful photos of Potala Palace.
6. POI Search - Search everything at Potala Palace. (Hotels, Restaurants, ATM's, Lodges, Hospitals, Airports, Railway Stations, Drug Stores, Traveling Agencies Etc).
7. Translator - Supports 52 languages, Large text Translation.
8. World Clock - All major cities of the world (1000 Cities).
Bug Fix : POI Search results are listed based on importance & nearby to user location
Share with Others
- Last changed:
- Aug 16, 2014
- Live Streets
- 22.3 MB
- Current Version Average Rating:
- No data
- All Versions Average Rating:
- No data
- Other Apps By This Developer
• Belgium Tourism Guide
• Big Island Offline Travel Guide
• Brunei Tourism Guide
• Denmark Tourism
• Flight Tracker - Live Status
• Great App for Dairy Queen Restaurants
• Kauai Offline Travel Guide
• Lanai Offline Travel Guide
• Maui Offline Travel Guide
• Molokai Offline Travel Guide
• Nicaragua Tourism Guide
• Oahu Offline Travel Guide
• Street View - World Live HD
• Yangon Offline Travel Guide