This app was removed from the App Store.
Pond Quarter in Brussels (L)
iOS Universal Travel
This tour is one in which l'Art Nouveau has pride of place. As you walk, you'll get to see the two architects Ernest Blerot and Ernest Delune compete for glory in over a dozen of their buildings. Take time as well to enjoy the two ponds, from which the quarter takes its name, which in summer time become makeshift beaches for the locals.
Tour sights included in this application are:
* 6 Rue du Lac - Delune
* Rue de la Vallée - Delune
* 40 Rue de la Vallee and corner of Rue Vilain XIV - Delune and Blerot
* 7, 9, 11 Rue Vilain XIV - Blerot and Tilley
* Residence Belle-Vue - Jasinski
* Le Tonneau - Collin and Jasinski
* 18, 19 and 28, 29, 30 Avenue des Klauwaerts - Moenaert
* 16, 17 and 11 Avenue des Klauwaerts - Blerot
* Avenue Guillaume Macau
* 38, 39 Avenue General de Gaulle - Blerot
* La Cascade - Ajoux
* 27, 27a, 27b, 27c Avenue General de Gaulle - Ernest Delune
* Residence du Lac - Cook
* Place Flagey - Diongre
This is the Lite Version of the app. All navigation-related features are disabled in the Lite version, so while you can view the walk details (sight descriptions and photos) and listen to the audio narrations, there are no navigation assistance to guide you from one sight to the next. Download the Lite version if you want to learn about this app. However, if you want to join the walk, it is highly recommended that you download the Full Version of this app. The Full Version includes a detailed tour route map and turn-by-turn directions to guide you from one sight to the next.
Please visit our website at www.GPSmyCity.com to find city walks for over 470 cities worldwide.
- Enhanced user interface.