Pond Quarter and Art Nouveau
iOS Universal Travel
This tour is one in which l'Art Nouveau has pride of place. As you walk, you'll get to see the two architects Ernest Blerot and Ernest Delune compete for glory in over a dozen of their buildings. Take time as well to enjoy the two ponds, from which the quarter takes its name, which in summer time become makeshift beaches for the locals.
This audio narrated walking tour comes with a detailed tour route map and powerful navigation features to guide you from one tour sight to the next. Tour sights included in this application are:
* 6 Rue du Lac - Delune
* Rue de la Vallée - Delune
* 40 Rue de la Vallee and corner of Rue Vilain XIV - Delune and Blerot
* 7, 9, 11 Rue Vilain XIV - Blerot and Tilley
* Residence Belle-Vue - Jasinski
* Le Tonneau - Collin and Jasinski
* 18, 19 and 28, 29, 30 Avenue des Klauwaerts - Moenaert
* 16, 17 and 11 Avenue des Klauwaerts - Blerot
* Avenue Guillaume Macau
* 38, 39 Avenue General de Gaulle - Blerot
* La Cascade - Ajoux
* 27, 27a, 27b, 27c Avenue General de Gaulle - Ernest Delune
* Residence du Lac - Cook
* Place Flagey - Diongre
All the data used in this app is built into the software; hence, no Internet or Data Connection is necessary. The app works offline, so you will not need to pay the costly roaming charges when traveling to foreign cities. The app works with your iPhone, iPod Touch or iPad.
The powerful navigation assistance includes:
* Touring route clearly displayed on map.
* Precise turn-by-turn walking directions from one sight to the next.
* The "FindMe" feature displays your exact location, while an auto tracking feature displays your movement on the map, so you always know if you are moving in the right direction (this feature is not supported by the iPod Touch).
- Enhanced user interface.