This app was removed from the App Store.
Phoenix For Fun
iOS Universal Travel
••• Best of Phoenix •••
We’ve condensed the best in Phoenix’s fun hot spots into 156 top sites and more than 1200 photos. This visually rich app is full of insider tips from three longtime Phoenix travel writers. Discover new destinations, learn about the hidden gems and enjoy Phoenix classics like Rawhide, Hotel Valley Ho, Durant’s, and Taliesin West. Golf, spas and “Phoenix Originals” are also covered.
Engaging and easy-to-navigate features include:
• Photo slide shows for each entry, so you know what to expect before you go
• Concise, original text by experienced Phoenix travel writers
• Entries filtered by useful criteria like Family-Friendly, Date Night and Escape the Heat
• One-click website and phone interface to buy tickets, check schedules, peruse current menus and more
• Maps and walking and driving directions for each entry
• The ability to share user comments and save favorites
• Fast browsing
Check it out: This app costs less than a Starbucks, and it will last much longer! Buy it once and get free upgrades for life.
••• About the Authors •••
This is the joint effort of three Arizona guidebook authors: Jackie Dishner, author of Backroads & Byways of Arizona; Christine Bailey, author of Great Destinations: Phoenix, Scottsdale, Sedona & Central Arizona and Teresa Bitler, author of Great Escapes: Arizona. In 2009, they came together to form Arizona Authors & Adventurers™ and tour the state presenting talks on Arizona travel.
••• About Sutro Media •••
This guide is published in partnership with Sutro Media. By enabling local writers to share their expertise on mobile phones, Sutro Media is making it easier and more fun to explore the world!
If you have any problems, comments, or suggestions for improvement, we'd love to hear from you - email@example.com
- lots of new iOS 7 bug fixes
- fixed recent bug with twitter field
- fixed landscape transition issue
- resolved display issue on iPhone 5
- more offline photos on original download and faster download of offline content
- fixed intermittent bug with dynamic updates
- added better crash analytics and fixed a number of intermittent stability problems