Paris Multimedia Travel guide (Navigaia)
Navigaia offers you a MULTIMEDIA TRAVEL GUIDE unique to PARIS. It includes details of more than 750 Points of Interest, 60 videos of places to visit, an embedded interactive map with 4 zoom levels, and audio guides to discover the famous but also the lesser known attractions and places of the city.
This FREE VERSION allows you to discover how useful and userfriendly the Guide is. It contains around 100 points of interest instead of 750, 1 AUDIO GUIDE instead of 3 and 2 zoom levels instead of 4. Through this version, you may obtain the COMPLETE VERSION. All the content is transfered with the FREE VERSION and you will not have to download it, nor pay for the roaming charges.
THE COMPLETE VERSION includes 750 points of Interest that have been carefully selected to help you with your trip:
• 150 tourist places to see or visit, 350 restaurants, 150 places to go out (bars, cafes, concerts, nightclubs, theatres, cabarets, etc), and 50 places for shopping (markets – both specialist and general, department stores, well known roads with an array of shops).
• Comprehensive descriptions with photos and, for the most important places to visit, 30 second video guides.
EASY TO USE:
• Tools to filter or to show the Points of Interest of your choice (sort by price, rating, proximity, type of attraction – concert-cafe with Jazz music/Alsacian restaurant, for example).
• Easy navigation on maps and lists, can switch from one mode to another with ease.
• As with all the content, the map has been specifically designed for this guide and is downloaded onto your device to avoid the high Internet fees when you are abroad.
• Most viewed and favourites are stored on the map and in a list for easy viewing.
3 AUDIO GUIDES: With our MP3 audio guides, you can discover the 3 main areas of Paris: Notre Dame, Saint-Germain des Prés and la butte Montmartre.
• Written by those with the best knowledge of the city, these audio guides will give you the opportunity to discover the best sites of the city, as well as its secrets, in a new and different way.
• Each audio guide lasts between 1 and 2 hours, but you can of course listen to just the chapters that interest you.
The Navigaia group also acts as a Tour Operator. More than 150 guides as well as our 20000 clients in all 4 corners of the globe help us to keep our information accurate and up-to-date. Every year, the guide will be updated and you will receive the latest version.
LANGUAGES: This version is in ENGLISH. They are 2 others: 1 in French, and 1 in German
OTHER Navigaia Multimedia Guide: Marrakech, Venice, Rome, Florence and Tuscany, Brussels, Bruges, Berlin, Munich, Lisbon, Madrid, Barcelona, Seville, Grenada, Split, Dubrovnik, Vienna, Salzburg, New York, Prague, Amsterdam are to be published until Dec.09.
Update of the points of interest
Share with Others
- Last changed:
- Dec 17, 2010
- 126.9 MB
- Current Version Average Rating:
- 1.00 (2)
- All Versions Average Rating:
- 2.50 (19)