iOS Universal Travel
Also known as Little Paris, Bucharest once used to belong to the fabulous European capital circuit; its ‘golden age’ was at its highest level during the interwar period. Fragments of Bucharest’s bohemian past can still be spotted in some of the old buildings, parks, restaurants and cafes, many of them having been established during the Romanian version of la Belle Époque.
This audio narrated walking tour comes with a detailed tour route map and powerful navigation features to guide you from one tour sight to the next. Tour sights included in this application are:
* Manuc's Inn
* Stavropoleos Monastery
* Caru’ cu bere Restaurant
* The CEC Palace
* Corner on 36 Calea Victoriei: Capșa and Cercul Militar
* The Royal Palace and the Athenaeum
* Cișmigiu Gardens
* The ex-Uranus neighborhood – Izvor Park, House of Parliament and surrounding area
* The Ark - Bursa de mărfuri
* Bragadiru Palace
* Jariștea Restaurant
* Mitropoliei Hill
All the data used in this app is built into the software; hence, no Internet or Data Connection is necessary. The app works offline, so you will not need to pay the costly roaming charges when traveling to foreign cities. The app works with your iPhone, iPod Touch or iPad.
The powerful navigation assistance includes:
* Touring routes clearly displayed on map
* Precise turn-by-turn walking directions from one sight to the next
* `FindMe` displays your exact location and Auto Tracking displays your movement on the map (this feature is not supported by the iPod Touch and iPad wifi model)
* Built-in compass to show you the direction (this feature is not supported by the iPod Touch)
* A detailed city map which can be used independently for your other traveling needs
Please visit our website at www.GPSmyCity.com to find city walks for over 470 cities worldwide.
- Enhanced user interface.