The Scoop — NYTimes Guide to NYC Food, Drinks & Fun
iOS iPhone Travel
The Scoop is a guide to New York City from the editors of The New York Times. We share our favorite restaurants, bars, coffee shops, performances and day trips. You go out and have fun. Check off the places you’ve been, and share what you’ve done with friends.
New York is one of the greatest cities on earth. Make the most of it!
• Restaurants: Our favorite eateries in the city, from the Times’ famed Critics’ Picks.
• Coffee: Oliver Strand’s favorite coffee shops of the moment.
• Only in New York: Uniquely New York experiences.
• Citi Bike: Sponsored by Citi, find the nearest station to pick up or return a bike. Availability is updated every minute.
• Theater: Recommended shows from Ben Brantley and Charles Isherwood.
• Kids: Child-friendly events in and around the city.
• Art: Noteworthy gallery and museum listings.
• Home Furnishings: Our favorite home décor stores.
• Day Trips: Outings and excursions beyond the five boroughs.
New listings in Coffee and Home Furnishings.
Bug fixes and iOS7 optimization.
*If you enjoy The Scoop, please take a minute to leave us a nice review. If you’re having any issues, please reach out at email@example.com, (800) 591-9233 or @NYTimesMobile on Twitter.