NYTimes The Scoop NYC
The Scoop is a guide to New York City from the staff of The New York Times. Here's how it works: We give you lists of our favorite restaurants, bars, coffee shops, arts openings, shows, kid-friendly outings and day trips. You go out and have fun. Check off the places you've been, and share what you've done with friends.
New York is one of the greatest cities on earth. Make the most of it!
• Restaurants: Dining editors and critics share their current favorite restaurants in New York from the Times’ famed Critics’ Picks.
• Bars: Pete Wells and Steven Stern share their favorite bars.
• Coffee: Oliver Strand curates a list of great coffee shops.
• Theater: Recommended shows from Ben Brantley, Charles Isherwood and other theater critics for The New York Times.
• Art: A selection of noteworthy gallery and museum listings in and around New York City.
• Only in New York: Critics, editors and reporters share their favorite New York experiences and outings.
• Home Furnishings: A list of our favorite home décor stores from the reporters and editors of the Home section and T Magazine.
• Day Trips: Our favorite outings and excursions beyond the five boroughs.
• More Events: A selection of performances, exhibitions, shows and other happenings in the coming week.
- Find recommendations for things to do near your current location.
- Search or filter lists to find what you're looking for.
- Share what you've done or what you plan to do with your friends, via e-mail, text message, Facebook, Twitter or Foursquare.
+ Addition of new lists: Theater, Music & Dance, Art, Kids and More Events
+ Bug fixes and performance enhancements
+ Optimized for iOS6
Share with Others
- Last changed:
- Mar 15, 2013
- The New York Times Company
- Average Rating:
- 3.50 (1625)
- 4.4 MB