This app was removed from the App Store.
New York City Outdoor Adventures
iOS Universal Travel
★ When urban living meets the great outdoors ★
Want access to the best nature and outdoor spots in the city? NYC Nature and Outdoors lets you:
* Discover hidden gardens and gems
* Explore wildlife refuges
* Hike wooded nature trails
* Uncover salt marshes and undeveloped coastline
* Hone your skills at birding
* Celebrate outdoor art and spectacular city views
* And much more...
Discover the city all over again with NYC Nature & Outdoors!
★ About the Author ★
Susan Finch is a travel and lifestyle writer living in Brooklyn, NY. She's written and updated five travel guidebooks for Falcon Guides and Globe Pequot Press, including NYC and Long Island destinations. Her work has also appeared in The LA Times, The Boston Globe, Bust Magazine, and Kayak.com, among other national and local outlets. Finch also served as an Associate Editor for FamilyTravelForum.com. Her favorite NYC nature spots are Governor's Island, Mount Loretto Unique Area, and the gardens at Saint John the Divine where white peacocks roam the grounds.
★ About Sutro Media ★
This guide is published in partnership with Sutro Media. By enabling local writers to share their expertise on mobile phones, Sutro Media is making it easier and more fun to explore the world!
If you have any problems, comments, or suggestions for improvement, we'd love to hear from you - email@example.com
- lots of new iOS 7 bug fixes
- fixed recent bug with twitter field
- fixed landscape transition issue
- resolved display issue on iPhone 5
- more offline photos on original download and faster download of offline content
- fixed intermittent bug with dynamic updates
- added better crash analytics and fixed a number of intermittent stability problems