This app was removed from the App Store.
North Wales Explorer
iOS Universal Travel
• The most popular tourist destination in Wales •
North Wales is all things to all men - and women, too, of course. Snowdon (Yr Wyddfa) and Snowdonia instantly spring to mind, and great barrier of mountains and wild moorlands that kept invaders - Roman and English - at bay, and provided safe havens from which to harry those that made it through.
But North Wales is much more than just mountains: it's about outstanding coastal scenery, about seaside fun and frolicking, history, heritage, architecture, music and culture.
They keep a welcome in the hillsides, here, and the word you are looking for is 'Croeso'. Yes, in Wales people speak Welsh, reflecting a deep-rooted and passionate culture that has spanned the centuries and survives to this day.
• About the Author •
Martin Husband was born in North Wales and has lived there all his life, currently based on Anglesey; he works full-time as a Senior Systems Engineer in the IT Department for BT Engage IT.
He is, however, an occasional writer and photographer on the outdoors, having contributed to books published by the AA in the UK. He regularly explores the valleys and hills of Snowdonia, and has a keen knowledge of all the local attractions
• About Sutro Media •
This guide is published in partnership with Sutro Media. By enabling local writers to share their expertise on mobile phones, Sutro Media is making it easier and more fun to explore the world!
If you have any problems, comments, or suggestions for improvement, we'd love to hear from you - email@example.com
- lots of new iOS 7 bug fixes
- fixed recent bug with twitter field
- fixed landscape transition issue
- resolved display issue on iPhone 5
- more offline photos on original download and faster download of offline content
- fixed intermittent bug with dynamic updates
- added better crash analytics and fixed a number of intermittent stability problems