Complete audio guide of the most interesting places of Nerja (Malaga, Spain).
Audio guide produced by professional scriptwriters and narrators. Audios and images are included in the application and no data connection is needed to play the audio tour. Easy to use, fun, affordable and informative.
Places of interest of the audio walking tour:
- Nerja's Cave,
- the Balcony of Europe,
- the Chanquete boat, “La Dorada”,
- the Chapel of Our Lady of the Distressed,
- the Church of Our Saviour (El Salvador),
- the Europe Fountain,
- the Cantarero’s Fountain,
- the Church of our Lady of Wonders,
- the Cliffs of Maro,
- the Aqueduct of Aguila,
- the Europe's Kidnapping,
- the “Torrecilla”,
- Torrecilla Beach,
- Burriana Beach,
- Maro's Sugar Refinery,
- the San Antonio Abad Refinery.
¡¡¡We encourage you to enjoy Nerja!!!
Share with Others
- Last changed:
- Feb 25, 2012
- Bluehertz Audioguides
- 13.3 MB
- Current Version Average Rating:
- No data
- All Versions Average Rating:
- No data