iOS Universal Entertainment
AN ENTIRELY NEW APP FOR THE 2018 SEASON
We’ve redesigned the application, keeping some existing features, and adding several asked for enhancements.
• Account sign-in making your Passport device independent.
• We’ve simplified home screen to get to the Map, or a list view with ease.
• Saved Stops allow you to create a list of your must see places, viewable on a map or a list.
ABOUT THE NEBRASKA PASSPORT PROGRAM
EXPLORE NEBRASKA'S HIDDEN GEMS
The Nebraska Passport Program helps travelers discover Nebraska’s hidden gems. The 2018 program has 70 stops that include: museums, parks, restaurants, wineries, retail stores, and more.
HOW THE PASSPORT WORKS
• At each Passport stop participants visit they receive a digital stamp on the Nebraska Passport App.
• Stamps can be collected from May 1, 2018 to September 30, 2018.
• Collect stamps and receive prizes.
• There is no fee to participate in the Nebraska Passport program.
• There is no purchase necessary to receive Passport stamps at the Passport stops.
Collect the following number of stamps and receive the prize(s) when the contest has ended.
• 10 stamps = Passport car decal and $15 in Nebraska lottery coupons
• 25 stamps = Nebraska Tourism calendar
• 45 stamps = Nebraska poster booklet
• 70 stamps = “Passport Champion” apparel
Prizes are cumulative. For example, if you collect 70 stamps, you will receive all 4 prizes. *All children who participate will also be awarded a special Passport surprise.*
There will be drawings for 100+ prizes. http://nebraskapassport.com/prize-drawings/
Corrected an issue that prevented some users from being able to edit shipping information from the Accounts screen.
Map pin colors have been simplified.
- Grey pins are places you have already stamped
- Gold pins are places you still need to visit