National Geographic Traveler Magazine
iOS iPad Newsstand
National Geographic Traveler is the world’s most widely read travel magazine. Through powerful storytelling and photography, each issue inspires curious readers with stories that show the transformative power of travel. Go beyond the usual tourist fare for authentic experiences—many from a local’s point of view—with expert advice and tips for travel that is sustainable and smart.
Download National Geographic Traveler magazine for iPad and get a sample issue for free. Existing print subscribers can now get complimentary access to the issues for iPad*.
Here are the details on our subscription* offers:
Annual subscription: $19.99 (6 issues)
Monthly subscription: $1.99 per month (6 issues)
Single issues: $3.99/issue
Back issues of National Geographic Traveler magazine are available starting with our Jan/Feb 2012 issue.
• Payment will be charged to your iTunes account at confirmation of purchase.
• Your subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24 hours before the end of the current subscription period.
• Your account will be charged for renewal within 24 hours of the end of the current subscription period, and the cost of the renewal will be provided.
• Subscriptions may be managed by the user. Auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user’s Account Settings after purchase.
• No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during the active subscription period.
• Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication
Need help? Contact us at 1-866-808-0818 or TRAVELERDIGITAL@CUSTOMERSVC.COM
The February/March 2017 issue of National Geographic Traveler magazine includes...
Bolivia on Fire: A hunt for heat goes deep into South America, to a land of scorching peppers and pyrotechnic colors.
Sun Sand Sizzle: Finding perfection where land meets water.
Brava Barcelona: A loco sprint to Spain’s Catalan capital for 72 hours of tapas, rumbas, and Gaudi dazzle.
Feel the Burn: A newbie sees the light at Burning Man, the Nevada desert revel turned global movement.
And much more…
*Complimentary iPad access in not available for introductory print subscription offers.
General bug fixes and optimizations for iOS10
Now with Landscape and Portrait viewing options.