National Geographic Traveler Magazine
iOS iPad Newsstand
National Geographic Traveler is the world’s most widely read travel magazine. Through powerful storytelling and photography, each issue inspires curious readers with stories that show the transformative power of travel. Go beyond the usual tourist fare for authentic experiences—many from a local’s point of view—with expert advice and tips for travel that is sustainable and smart.
Download National Geographic Traveler magazine for iPad and get a sample issue for free. Existing print subscribers can now get complimentary access to the issues for iPad*.
Here are the details on our subscription* offers:
Annual subscription: $19.99 (6 issues)
Monthly subscription: $1.99 per month (6 issues)
Single issues: $3.99/issue
Back issues of National Geographic Traveler magazine are available starting with our Jan/Feb 2012 issue.
• Payment will be charged to your iTunes account at confirmation of purchase.
• Your subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24 hours before the end of the current subscription period.
• Your account will be charged for renewal within 24 hours of the end of the current subscription period, and the cost of the renewal will be provided.
• Subscriptions may be managed by the user. Auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user’s Account Settings after purchase.
• No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during the active subscription period.
• Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication
Need help? Contact us at 1-866-808-0818 or
The August/September 2016 issue of National Geographic Traveler magazine includes...
Bliss Index of 11 Happy Trails: What makes us happy? Sahara sand baths, smooth surfing in Indonesia, and dancing through dawn.
Night and Day in Taipei: With only 72 hours to explore Taipei, priorities are key: soup dumplings, soul cleansing, and karaoke.
Chasing Venus in Tuscany: Inspired by the goddess of love, the author heads to the Italian countryside for her own renaissance.
The Song of Trinidad: From steel pans to singing birds, vibrant beats pulsate the streets of Trinidad and Tobago.
And much more...
*Complimentary iPad access in not available for introductory print subscription offers.
App icon and branding updates