This app was removed from the App Store.
iOS iPad Travel
Are you looking for an easy and simple application for finding, saving and sharing your POIs (Point of Interest) with your street address on your iPad?
"Your product will be presented as a useful app utilizing location information about where you are or where something interesting is and sending it through e-mail"
-STYLEBOOK TV broadcast Japan
- Full landscape and portrait screen.
- Scroll map, zoom in/out via pinch gesture
- Finding your location
- Editing your location: hold the screen to set the new location
- Saving multiple location info into the bookmarks
- Street address: street number and name, zip, state, country
- Map types: Road, Satellite, Hybrid
- Selectable startup map type and pinpoint type
- Latitude, longitude, and altitude with accuracy of your current location
✔ Sharing: You don’t need describe the location you want to let someone know. You can share your location with additional info through a tap on the share view.
- Facebook sharing
- Twitter sharing
- E-mail sharing
✔ More Features:
- Edit location: Allow editing location before sending email through hold the screen to set the new location on the map.
- One Touch, Find Me: Just a tap on myPOIs will show you where you are.
- Same map view and zoom level view in the email link: The recipient can see the same map view and zoom level.
-Shows latitude, longitude, and altitude with accuracy of your current location.
- Map types: street, satellite and hybrid
- Real time updates latitude, longitude, altitude and accuracy when it works on.
- Customizable POI comments
- Customizable E-mail recipients
- Selectable startup map type and pinpoint
- Selectable screen orientation (auto, portrait, landscape)
✹ This application works best with the iPhone 3G(S), 4, iPad 3G which has a built-in GPS chipset.
The accuracy of a location is dependent on few factors;
- Strength of GPS signal varies between being indoors or outdoors,
- Use of different models: 4, 3G(S) iPhone, 2G iPhone, iPad or iPod Touch.
✹ If you are using a 4, 3G(S) iPhone, iPad 3G outdoors and you will be able to obtain the best accuracy within 5-10 seconds. However, if your location is not exactly correct, edit your location by dragging the pinpoint to the correct spot on the map.
✤✤ If you encounter any problems or issues using the application, please do not hesitate to contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org. We are committed in providing a highly reliable and a convenient application on the App store. All reported issues would be fixed and provided in the next released update.
- Optimised iOS5
- Improved number of stability
- Fixed minor bugs
- Change product name