This app was removed from the App Store.
myLanguage Travel Companion for South Africa
iOS iPhone Travel
myLanguage Travel Companion - Your Friend in South Africa
Tickets purchased, airline reservations made, hotel booked...what else? You've spent a lot of time and money getting ready for World Cup 2010.You are excited and can't wait to get there. Something is missing.
myLanguage Travel Companion - your guide to speaking the host language, seeing the best sites, and finding the best food, when you're not enjoying the games!
myLanguage Travel Companion is the only language phrasebook to combine key World Cup 2010 group and schedule information, with sightseeing and dining information. Translations from the 15 languages of participating countries to Afrikaans and English are included, accompanied by high quality audio, spoken by native speakers. To help the world cup fan enjoy a true local experience, myLanguage has partnered with Dining-OUT, South Africa's premier on-line restaurant guide, to provide dining information for the hungry fan. To complete the experience, the application includes sightseeing information such as locations, phone numbers, and selected pictures.
* On-device phrasebooks do not require data connections
* Phrasebook localized for 15 source languages: Arabic, Danish, Dutch, English, French, German, Greek, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Serbian, Slovak, Slovenian, and Spanish
* Translated into commonly spoken South African languages including Afrikaans and English
* High Quality audio spoken by native speakers, ensuring the greatest chance for a fan to be understood
* Smart search providing fans with information at their fingertips
* World Cup groups, schedules and stadium information
* Host city sightseeing information including maps, locations, and selected pictures
* Local dining information provided by South Africa's premier online restaurant guide Dining-Out
* Intuitive navigation using interactive maps
- Minor UI improvements;
- Updated keyword search;