My Disney Experience
iOS Universal Travel
The official Walt Disney World® app! Now it’s easier than ever to plan and share your vacation details—at home and on the go.
- Quickly access real-time wait times, park hours, Character greetings, parade showtimes and more.
- Use the interactive, GPS-enabled map to explore Walt Disney World Resort and easily see the dining options, attractions and more nearest to you.
- Find your way around with step-by-step directions to locations across Walt Disney World Resort.
- Purchase your theme park tickets.†
- Browse restaurant menus, make dining reservations and modify existing ones and even order your meal right from your phone at select locations.
- Select and modify your party’s FastPass+ experiences.
- Download, edit and share your Disney PhotoPass photos and videos throughout your vacation once you’ve purchased Memory Maker, a product
that gets you unlimited photos taken by our complimentary photographers at select locations.
- Search and filter activities by height requirements, locations, interests and
more to find exactly what you’re looking for.
- Keep select Disney Resort hotel reservations, dining plans and activities organized—all in one spot with My Plans.
- Save time by starting your Disney Resort hotel check-in process right on the app.
- Visit My Account to manage your Disney Resort reservations, tickets, MagicBands and cards, share plans with others and sign out.
- Share plans with others through Family & Friends.
- Discover official content for Walt Disney World Resort, including our 4 theme parks (Magic Kingdom® park, Epcot®, Disney’s Hollywood Studios® and Disney’s Animal Kingdom® park), 2 water parks (Disney’s Typhoon Lagoon and Disney’s Blizzard Beach), Disney Springs, select Walt Disney World Resort hotels and ESPN Wide World of Sports Complex.
†Ticket sales are for residents of the U.S. and Canada only and may not be available in some countries. Ticket prices are in USD only.
Have questions, problems, comments or suggestions? Reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Connecting to the Internet in the parks: Without a strong Internet signal, wait times, park hours and schedules may not update accurately. You can see if your device is connected properly by checking under Settings.
Note: Some features in this app will require your full name, country, birthdate
and email address, as well as access to your location data. If Bluetooth is enabled on your device, this app will also collect your precise location information through beacon technology in order to improve your in-park experience, such as wait times. To facilitate the sign-in process, the app will
also require access to your email address, stored within Account Manager.
This app will request access to your camera to scan credit cards for purchases, link tickets and passes to your account, and scan and link PhotoPass cards.
The app will request access to your external storage to cache certain data for offline browsing. The app will request access to your contacts to assign purchased PhotoPass images to your contacts.
Optional planning tools may also ask you to provide details about your travel party. Some features in this app include the ability to make purchases and will require a Wi-Fi or mobile carrier data connection. Guests must be 18 years or older to make purchases.
Before you download this experience, please consider that this app contains in-app purchases that cost real money.
This app provides you with the option to receive push notifications for
information relating to your visit to a Park or stay at a Disney Resort hotel.
Delicious news! This release allows you to use your Disney dining plan for mobile food and beverage orders. Also, we added a feature that lets you select which types of notifications you’d like to receive.
Plus, get wait times in near real-time. The app will now display standby wait times as they appear in the park—with little delay.
We also fixed bugs and improved overall app performance.
148Apps —My Disney Experience Review