Milwaukee Loves Kids
iOS Universal Travel
★ Family-Friendly Milwaukee ★
Milwaukee, the "big city on the lake" is usually not the most popular tourist destination. Psssstttt....it's the best-kept secret in the continental US. Not only is Milwaukee one of the safest big cities in the entire country, it's clean, green, and not-mean. Milwaukee residents are some of the friendliest, most helpful, genuinely earnest people on earth and they are proud of their city.
Relatively new to the list of descriptive expressions used for Milwaukee are: hip-and-trendy, urban-revitalization, progressive, and world class. That's right. World class. Milwaukee is a wonderful place to discover or re-discover with or without kids (but, to use this guide, one must be young-at-heart).
Key benefits of Milwaukee Loves Kids are (in no particular order):
* You'll have a portable, digital, and virtual "tour guide" you can literally carry along with your phone. At $1.99, the is never out of print and it costs less than a Happy Meal (and upgrades are free for life).
* With a photo slide show, maps, websites, phone numbers, and other useful information for each entry, you can turn the volume for the GPS lady WAY down (heck, put her in permanent time out)!
* Options for family-friendly fun are as wide as they are deep. Check out options for sports-lovers, foodies, and even nifty, thrifty fun. Milwaukee activities happen in January and in June, and this app was created with both winter and summer in mind.
* There's endless quantities of family-friendly in Milwaukee. This app is just a start and updates are already in the works. Please leave a comment if you like the app, have a suggestion, or want to share a hidden gem with the rest of us.
★ About the Author ★
A cheese head at heart, Julie Henning was a resident of Brew City (circa 1995-2000). In Brew City, she felt as home there as Laverne or Shirley. Fast forward ten years and three kids later, Julie is back in Wisconsin and re-discovering greater Milwaukee one family-friendly entry at a time.
Feed Me Editor for Road Trips for Families, freelance writer, small-business owner, blogger, and social media mama, Julie is also the proud author of the Madison Loves Kids iPhone application.
Wisconsin is a wonderful place to live and raise a family. Similar and different, like sisters, Milwaukee and Madison are two of the best cities in the entire Midwest.
Remember: All who wander, are not lost!
★ About Sutro Media ★
This guide is published in partnership with Sutro Media. By enabling local writers to share their expertise on mobile phones, Sutro Media is making it easier and more fun to explore the world!
If you have any problems, comments, or suggestions for improvement, we'd love to hear from you - email@example.com
- lots of new iOS 7 bug fixes
- fixed recent bug with twitter field
- fixed landscape transition issue
- resolved display issue on iPhone 5
- more offline photos on original download and faster download of offline content
- fixed intermittent bug with dynamic updates
- added better crash analytics and fixed a number of intermittent stability problems