Miami Essential Guide
iOS Universal Travel
• Insider's Guide to the Best of Miami & Beaches •
Make the most of your visit to America's Riviera! Miami Essentials lets you know about the best beaches, fun attractions, must-visit nightclubs, great shopping and hottest restaurants. You won't waste any time on pricey tourist traps on your vacation when you use Miami Essentials - you'll discover how best to explore this year-round playground, whether you're looking for a cultural experience, an outdoors adventure, a girlfriends weekend, a romantic escape or a family holiday.
THIS APP WILL TELL YOU:
• Where to go in the sceney Design District and its hip neighbors, Midtown Miami and Wynwood
• What to do in sizzling South Beach and the Art Deco District beyond the usual tourist haunts
• Off-the-beaten-path explorations and quick day trips in Homestead, the upper Keys and the Everglades
• Outdoor adventures: seaplane tours, catamaran rides, airboat trips
• Great restaurants, from special-occasion venues to hidden gems only locals know about to food trucks
• Which tours show off the best of Miami: historical, cultural, natural
• Where you can get a great Cuban sandwich, a cold beer on the waterfront, a key lime-passionfruit shake, a potent mojito
• Iconic hotels, new and old, worth a visit or a longer stay
• Choices for all wallets, from budget to luxury
BUT WAIT, THERE'S MORE!
We've packed the guide with practical information:
• Maps to help you get around quickly and easily
• Service info and price ranges so you know what to expect
• Insider tips on events and festivals to enhance your experience
• More than 1,500 gorgeous photos so you can get a sneak peek at what to do
And you can join the Miami Essentials community! Reader comments fill you in on experiences, and we try to answer your questions quickly.
So come on down ... the water's warm, the drinks are cold, the royal poincianas are blooming and Miami's alluring rhythm is calling you!
• About the Author •
Longtime Miamian Gretchen Schmidt genuinely loves South Florida's unique multicultural flavor and exploring new places to visit in this subtropical metropolis. Author of Night + Day Miami and Fun Seeker's Guide to Miami, and contributor to Edible South Florida (follow @EdibleSoFla), Time Out South Florida, Fodor's and other travel and tourism publications, she's more than happy to share her discoveries. She's also author of Sutro Media's Miami Cheap Eats & Street Food.
Photographer Alfredo Anez is a graphic artist and designer. See his work at alfredoanez.blogspot.com.
• About Sutro Media •
This guide is published in partnership with Sutro Media. By enabling local writers to share their expertise on mobile phones, Sutro Media is making it easier and more fun to explore the world!
If you have any problems, comments, or suggestions for improvement, we'd love to hear from you - firstname.lastname@example.org
- fixed recent bug with twitter field
- fixed landscape transition issue
- resolved display issue on iPhone 5
- more offline photos on original download and faster download of offline content
- fixed intermittent bug with dynamic updates
- added better crash analytics and fixed a number of intermittent stability problems