Meatpacking Area, Copenhagen
iOS Universal Travel
The White Meat City in the Meatpacking District of Copenhagen has recently undergone a massive transformation and rapidly become one of Copenhagen’s most popular hangouts for the young and trendy - day and night. The Meatpacking District of Copenhagen is one of the world’s few still working meat cities. Thus you will find old slaughterhouses coexisting in harmony with new art galleries, trendy nightclubs and restaurants.
This audio narrated walking tour comes with a detailed tour route map and powerful navigation features to guide you from one tour sight to the next. Tour sights included in this application are:
* Paté Paté
* Karriere Bar
* V1 Gallery
* Galleri Bo Bjerggaard
* Jolene Bar
* Kødbyens Fiskebar
* Mesteren & Lærlingen
* Hans Alf Gallery
* Tante T
* Butcher's Lab
All the data used in this app is built into the software; hence, no Internet or Data Connection is necessary. The app works offline, so you will not need to pay the costly roaming charges when traveling to foreign cities. The app works with your iPhone, iPod Touch or iPad.
The powerful navigation assistance includes:
* Touring routes clearly displayed on map
* Precise turn-by-turn walking directions from one sight to the next
* `FindMe` displays your exact location and Auto Tracking displays your movement on the map (this feature is not supported by the iPod Touch and iPad wifi model)
* Built-in compass to show you the direction (this feature is not supported by the iPod Touch)
* A detailed city map which can be used independently for your other traveling needs
Please visit our website at www.GPSmyCity.com to find city walks for over 470 cities worldwide.
- Enhanced user interface.