MarineTraffic Ships & Wind
MarineTraffic displays real-time positions of ships worldwide. It has the largest network of stations around the globe and it covers a huge number of important shipping routes.
* The official iOS version of MarineTraffic.com is available as a Universal app (works on iPhone and iPad devices). Get it now with increased functionality. Browse the map with real-time ships positions based on Automatic Identification System (AIS), see the wind forecast, search for vessels and ports, manage your fleet and see what's near you!
* Watch the positions reported by more than 80000 vessels per day on an interactive map. The application provides worldwide coverage of more than 4000 ports and a significant number of open-sea areas.
* Port arrivals and departures are recorded in real-time. Search for current conditions in ports, vessel details, historical data and estimated time of arrivals.
* Maintain your list of vessels (My Fleet) which is available on both the iPhone/iPad and the web version.
* See the wind forecast on the live map.
* Look for all targets (vessels and ports) near your location!
* Browse the Photo gallery with more than 1 million pictures of vessels, ports and lighthouses.
Share with Others
- Last changed:
- Feb 28, 2014
- 3.1 MB
- Current Version Average Rating:
- 4.50 (165)
- All Versions Average Rating:
- 4.50 (900)