MarineTraffic - Ship Tracking
iOS Universal Travel
Marine Traffic displays near real-time positions of ships and yachts worldwide.
Connected to the largest network of AIS receivers, the app covers most major ports and shipping routes.
• View VESSELS ON THE LIVE MAP, search for ships, boats and seaports and see what's near you!
• More than 170,000 VESSELS PER DAY report their positions via MarineTraffic AIS
• View live wind and 48-hour WIND FORECASTS on the map
• ANIMATED PLAYBACK of vessel's track
• PORT ARRIVALS & DEPARTURES live for over 4,000 ports and marinas, current conditions in ports and estimated time of arrival for the boats & ships.
• Manage your list of vessels ("MY FLEET"), shared with all your devices and MarineTraffic.com
• Browse 2.5 MILLION PHOTOS of ships, harbors and lighthouses and much more! You can also upload photos to MarineTraffic directly from your device.
• CRUISE MODE: Track your position, speed and course as well as the positions of the vessels around you. View your projected course, the distance from the nearby vessels and many more.
• Identify vessels around you at a glance with the AUGMENTED REALITY tool (in-app purchase)
Just point your device's camera to the horizon and get all the information you need about vessels, ports and lighthouses in your area: name, flag, speed, distance from you and a lot more.
• Use the ROUTE PLANNER tool to plan a route on the map, measure distances and calculate ETA (in-app purchase)
Also, for MarineTraffic subscribers:
• NAUTICAL CHARTS
• SAT-AIS DATA
Join the great MarineTraffic community!
** If you're only interested in a specific area, please confirm coverage on www.marinetraffic.com before purchasing the app **
• New layout for vessel details window
• Customizable units (speed, distance, temperature) and time display
• Quick view of vessels' positions on the map in distant zoom levels
• Additional satellite positions with limited information available on the map
• Display stations on the map
• Simpler photo upload procedure
• Include EXIF data to photos uploaded from gallery
• Various fixes, performance and interface improvements