This app was removed from the App Store.
Madison: On the Town
iOS Universal Travel
••• Eat, Drink and Be Merry in the Mad City •••
It's here: the app that finds you the best places for going out in Madison, Wisconsin. Whether you are a visitor looking for a spectacular locally sourced meal, a university student in search of the cheap drinks or a good happy hour, a connoisseur in need of fine wine or craft beer, or just anyone looking for a good time in The Mad City, this app is for you. What's showing at the movies? Where's the live music? Where's a good coffee shop/tea house with free WiFi? Madison: On the Town knows.
••• About the Author •••
Kevin Revolinski is a Madison native and long-time travel writer. His books include Wisconsin's Best Beer Guide, 60 Hikes Within 60 Miles of Madison, and Backroads and Byways of Wisconsin. Find out more on his website and blog at www.TheMadTravelerOnline.com.
••• About Sutro Media •••
This guide is published in partnership with Sutro Media. By enabling local writers to share their expertise on mobile phones, Sutro Media is making it easier and more fun to explore the world!
If you have any problems, comments, or suggestions for improvement, we'd love to hear from you - firstname.lastname@example.org
- lots of new iOS 7 bug fixes
- fixed recent bug with twitter field
- fixed landscape transition issue
- resolved display issue on iPhone 5
- more offline photos on original download and faster download of offline content
- fixed intermittent bug with dynamic updates
- added better crash analytics and fixed a number of intermittent stability problems