This app was removed from the App Store.
LUXE Bali - LUXE City Guides Mobile Edition
iOS iPhone Travel
Famed for their ultra short, sharp and snappy reviews and highly personal and selective entries - LUXE City Guides have sold well over one million print copies - now the same snazz, snark and snap are available in quick to read, easily navigable mobile guides. Why waste time reading endless paras of blah, if it's in LUXE, it's IN - nuff said.
“Compulsory in-flight reading” – Vanity Fair
“The world’s coolest guidebook publisher” – The Times, UK
“LUXE City Guides have achieved near cult status” – The New York Times
“Cities in your palm” - Ultratravel
Check out some of the features you get in the LUXE City Guide Mobile apps:
* Resident editors each with more than 25 contributors per city – that’s a LOT of inside info!
* LUXE staff editors fly out to personally visit all entries
* Free UPDATES for a year at the click of a button – AUTOMATIC UPDATES option of your choice in the Settings
* When the free year is up, continue your subscription at a reduced price
* Optional downloadable MAPS or browse live to zoom & scroll
* Clickable websites and touch-call phone numbers
* Fully text-searchable with hyperlinked cross references
* Save FAVOURITES for easy reference and retrieval
* Build and PLAN your own itinerary options
* 26 different city guides with more coming soon
* Want to try before you buy? Get the free LUXE City Guides Mobile Lite version, available for New York and London
Note: You only need to go online to REGISTER ONCE you first buy the app, and only subsequently should you want updates, download extra maps, or elect to browse live maps – otherwise the app is fully available offline, saving you roaming costs.
When you’re on the road, time is short, right? LUXE is extremely SELECTIVE and highly CURATED – only the best spots make it into the guides and reviews are quickfire, speed-reads that leave you enjoying the city not head down scrolling. Plus the app comes with optional downloadable maps, so you choose when and where to download, saving you charges, and a personal login to ensure you get sent new content updates, so you’re always in the know.
There’s no fluff here, no endless paragraphs on average rainfall, topography or a bewildering number of options, just LUXE’s signature great recommendations from our brutally honest resident editors who give you a very personal take on their city – it’s like having a best friend who lives there.
What’s more, LUXE mobile guides come with one year of free updates sent direct to your iPhone – your personal LUXE log-in ensures that no matter when you buy your guide or travel abroad, you’ll always be up to date. A nifty prompt will ask you to go online to check for new content. Now is that handy, or what?
Learn more about LUXE at www.luxecityguides.com and LUXEtasy the blog at www.luxetasy.com.
LUXE City Guides. Smart stuff for busy people.
Features the latest LUXE Bali guide