Prague Travel Guide - Lonely Planet
**Now with search and favourites to help you plan your day**
“Sets the standard for guidebook apps. Few can match its content and organization.” – USA Today
Over 10 million Lonely Planet apps downloaded
The world’s favourite guidebook, enhanced with iPhone-smartness
- GPS tracking and offline maps (so you can avoid data roaming charges)
- Hundreds of recommended places to visit & things to do
- Search functionality and ability to save your favourite points-of-interest for quick reference
- Extensive editorial content from our guidebooks
- Transit maps
- All wrapped up in an intuitive, easy to use app where everything is only a few touches away
The Lightness of Being in the capital of Bohemia just got more Bearable, with Lonely Planet’s latest version of the Prague City guide on your iPhone. Prague really is worth the fuss: an impossibly picturesque city of fairytale castles, stately bridges and genuine Mitteleuropean bonhomie. Our dedicated community of authors and ever-alert contributors has happily turned this town inside out to discover the best eating, drinking, sleeping, shopping and sightseeing on offer. From the Staré Mesto (Old Town) to the Nové Mesto (New Town) and everything in-between, we’ve been there, given it our frank and independent assessment, and given you the lowdown.
# GPS TRACKING & OFFLINE MAPS
- There’s no need to go online to find out where you are or where you’re going. Our detailed street maps are fully retooled for the iPhone with location awareness, multi-touch controls, full colour styling and six-level zoom.
- Transit maps are also included so you can get around with ease
# HUNDREDS OF RECOMMENDED PLACES TO VISIT & THINGS TO DO
- Discover the best of the city with hundreds of author recommended points-of-interest covering sights, shopping, places to eat, places to go out, hotels, activities and events.
- Points-of-interest include Lonely Planet reviews, practical information such as opening hours, address, contact details, and price range, and map
- Search, browse or filter points-of-interest by proximity, neighbourhood, or type
- Save points-of-interest to your ‘Favourites’ folder for quick access.
# SEARCH AND FIND POINTS OF INTEREST
- Full text search, search history and auto-complete so you can find all points-of-interest with ease.
# SAVE YOUR FAVOURITE POINTS OF INTEREST
- Save points-of-interest to your ‘Favorites’ folder for quick access.
- Perfect for planning out your day ahead
# EXTENSIVE EDITORIAL CONTENT FROM OUR GUIDEBOOKS
- City and neighbourhood overviews – Get a sense of the city and its neighbourhoods so you know what to expect and where you want to explore.
- ‘Things to do’ overviews – Hit the ground running after reading up on the local scene for shopping, dining, going out, and hotels
- Background information - Learn more about some of the city's key features and what makes it tick, with content covering history, the arts, the environment and more.
- Practical information – A need-to-know directory right at your fingertips. How to get around, money and tipping, medical services and much more.
# EASY TO USE
- Swipe to scroll through a full table of contents, dip into sections, and filter your selections with a flick of your finger
#LONELY PLANET IMAGES
- If you need some inspiration, just thumb through images taken by our award-winning photographers
Mapping data provided by Open Street Maps and Cartotype
Share with Others
- Last changed:
- Feb 06, 2013
- Lonely Planet Publications Pty Ltd
- 30.6 MB
- Current Version Average Rating:
- 1.00 (1)
- All Versions Average Rating:
- 3.50 (77)
- Other Apps By This Developer
• Amazing World Atlas by Lonely Planet Kids - Educational Geography Game
• Fast Talk by Lonely Planet - Phrasebook with Spanish, Italian, French, German, and Latin American Spanish
• Postcards by Lonely Planet: Free Gorgeous Travel Photo of the Day
• Taiwan: the beautiful isle