Lonely Planet Copenhagen City Guide
“Sets the standard for guidebook apps. Few can match its content and organization.” – USA Today
Over 9 million Lonely Planet apps downloaded
The world’s favorite guidebook, enhanced with iPhone-smartness
# GPS tracking and offline maps (so you can avoid data roaming charges)
# Hundreds of recommended places to visit & things to do
# Extensive editorial content from our guidebooks
# All wrapped up in an intuitive, easy to use app where everything is only a few touches away
You won’t find much rotten in the state of Denmark, with Lonely Planet’s Copenhagen City Guide on your iPhone. If you can look past the Little Mermaid and Hans Christian Andersen, you’ll find this laidback, left-of-centre city is the coolest in all Scandinavia, and we’ve got the inside knowledge to help you make the most of your stay. From the crumbling hippy utopia of Christiana to the Renaissance fantasy of Rosenberg Castle; from the tradition of Royal Copenhagen to sleek modernism at the Danish Museum of Art & Design; and from the barest to the most baronial places to eat and sleep, you’ll find everything you need in this comprehensive little guide. Fantastisk!
# GPS TRACKING & OFFLINE MAPS
- There’s no need to go online to find out where you are or where you’re going. Our detailed street maps are fully retooled for the iPhone with location awareness, multi-touch controls, full color styling and six-level zoom.
# HUNDREDS OF RECOMMENDED PLACES TO VISIT & THINGS TO DO
- Discover the best of the city with hundreds of author recommended points-of-interest (POI) covering sights, shopping, places to eat, places to go out, hotels, activities and events
- Points-of-interest include Lonely Planet reviews, practical information such as opening hours, address, contact details, price range, and map location
- Browse or filter points-of-interest by proximity, neighborhood, or type
# EXTENSIVE EDITORIAL CONTENT FROM OUR GUIDEBOOKS
- City and neighborhood overviews – Get a sense of the city and its neighborhoods so you know what to expect and where you want to explore
- ‘Things to do’ overviews – Hit the ground running after reading up on the local scene for shopping, dining, going out, and hotels
- Background information - Learn more about some of the city's key features and what makes it tick
- Practical information – A need-to-know directory right at your fingertips including how to get around, money and much more
# EASY TO USE
- Swipe to scroll through a full table of contents, dip into sections, and filter your selections with a flick of your finger.
- Text search - Whether you're into 'live music' or 'fine dining', every article and POI in your guidebook is text-searchable
- Personalization - Tailor your City Guide to your tastes by tagging the best points-of-interest as 'favorites'
#LONELY PLANET IMAGES
- If you need some inspiration, just thumb through images taken by our award-winning photographers.
If you’re a jetsetter, check out our 130+ (and counting) other city guides and travel phrasebooks!
Share with Others
- Last changed:
- Dec 11, 2012
- Lonely Planet Publications Pty Ltd
- 24.7 MB
- Current Version Average Rating:
- 3.50 (61)
- All Versions Average Rating:
- 4.00 (430)
- Other Apps By This Developer
• Amazing World Atlas by Lonely Planet Kids - Educational Geography Game
• Fast Talk by Lonely Planet - Phrasebook with Spanish, Italian, French, German, and Latin American Spanish
• Make My Day by Lonely Planet
• Taiwan: the beautiful isle