This app was removed from the App Store.
London Tube - Map and route planner by Zuti
iOS Universal Travel
● KEY FEATURES ●
● Simple, fast and easy to use
● Clear route itinerary with direction, towards and frequency of service making it easy to travel on the London Tube network like a professional.
● Designed for the first time visitor and experienced commuter.
● Unique "Travel Explorer" feature provides a view of travel times and distances from any location on the map.
● Colourful and clear transport map with geographical features and places of interest.
● Saves and recalls favourite and recent journeys.
● Online street map integration (when an internet connection is available).
● Services can be turned on or off, routing around problems.
● Easily locates your nearest transport stop.
● Includes Heathrow, Stansted and Gatwick airport rail connections, Thames river boat and Croydon tram services.
● OVERVIEW ● The London Tube application is a superb professionally drawn map and route planner for the London Underground system with many unique features. The inbuilt map provides a simple and colourful view of the city underground services with the ability to view to an online street map view when an internet connection is available. This way the user can view the online map feature when above ground and the transport map and route planning is still fully functional underground or anywhere there is no internet connectivity. This provides the best of both worlds, the transport map and route planning anytime, anywhere and online street maps and search when a connection is available.
● ROUTING ● Does not require an internet connection and will always be available to display a clear and detailed view of the city transport system, plus list and animate the optimum route for your journey. Provides the fastest route calculations of any mobile routing application (virtually instantaneous) using actual published journey times with the ability to select the quickest route or the route with the least changes.
Comprehensive details of your planned route are provided, including changes, directions of travel, number of stops, predicted journey times, etc. Uniquely this application gives you “direction”, “towards” and “service frequency” information (not available on any other offline journey planner) for example “Take the Northern line (Southbound) towards Stockwell for 10 mins (6 stops). Service runs every 7 minutes” which is essential when finding the correct platform and connection. Also given are alternatives for each leg of the journey.
● NO INTERNET CONNECTION REQUIRED ● The map and routing do not require an internet connection and you will not be charged data connection fees. This also means the application runs perfectly underground, on an aeroplane, etc. For international visitors to a city who have data roaming turned off this is an ideal solution.
● LIVE INFO ● When an internet connection is available, optional "Live Information" on the current state of the transport services and real time station departure boards can be viewed allowing you to plan your journeys in advance and avoid any potential delays. Unique to this application is the ability to turn off services that are out of action and automatically calculate an alternative route.
● MORE MAPS ● This map is one in a series of Zuti worldwide city maps, if you like this product you may also enjoy some of our other offerings, please visit www.zuti.co.uk for further information.
New map and routing
Completely redesigned user interface
New map markers feature