This app was removed from the App Store.
London Super Scale A-Z Street Map
iOS Universal Travel
● Offline detailed street level map for the whole of the Central London area.
● Colourful clear custom drawn geographically accurate mapping.
● No internet connection required, no data roaming charges.
● GPS location and tracking.
● Ability to add multiple custom location markers, routes and areas directly on the map.
● Streets, Post Codes, Places of Interest, Museums and Galleries etc are built into the application.
● Search uses local data provided with the map and also internet services when available.
This clear colourful and high quality map covers the whole of the Central London area down to detailed street level. The familiar look of this map makes it by far the easiest London map to use. The map is drawn by real cartographers with the detailed care and human touch of emphasis that only A-Z are famous for.
The map covers the West End, City, Docklands and Stratford and extends to, Swiss Cottage, Camden Town, Islington, Hackney, Queen Elizabeth Olympic Park, Canning Town, Beckton, London City Airport, The O2 , Greenwich, Deptford, Vauxhall, Chelsea, Earls Court, Shepherd's Bush, White City, Maida Vale and Kilburn.
Also included are the following additional features:
● The entire Congestion Charging Zone boundary.
● Selected safety camera locations with maximum speed and red traffic light cameras.
● One way streets marked in the direction of travel.
● Property numbers on main roads.
● Selected places of interest.
● Theatres and cinemas.
● Indexes for streets, selected flats, walkways and places of interest, place, area and junction names.
● Separate indexes of hospitals and hospices, National Rail, Docklands Light Railway, London Underground and Overground Stations and River Bus piers covered by this atlas.
The map installs completely on the device so that it is available instantly anywhere and with no internet connection..
ANNOTATING THE MAP
You can now add places of interest, routes and areas markers directly to the map. This is a very simple yet useful feature that allows the user to quickly and easily customise their map. This feature is also a great benefit to anyone planning routes as it instantly displays the distance for the complete route.
You can use your device’s inbuilt location services to show your current location on the map or follow your movements as you travel.
Add this map to one of our “Zuti” route planner maps and you are well equipped to travel anywhere in the Central London area.
This update is signed with Apple’s latest signing certificate. No new features are included.