iOS Universal Travel
One of the intellectual capitals of the world, Paris has long been a center for writers of all nationalities. From American Ernest Hemingway to Irishman James Joyce, expatriates have flocked to the city for inspiration. At the same time, the French literary tradition has thrived. Follow in the footsteps of literary giants on this tour of Literary Paris, as we find the favorite haunts of writers, past and present.
This audio narrated walking tour comes with a detailed tour route map and powerful navigation features to guide you from one tour sight to the next. Tour sights included in this application are:
* James Joyce's Apartment
* The Sorbonne
* Shakespeare and Company
* The Beat Hotel
* Académie Française
* Café de Flore
* The Village Voice Bookstore
All the data used in this app is built into the software; hence, no Internet or Data Connection is necessary. The app works offline, so you will not need to pay the costly roaming charges when traveling to foreign cities. The app works with your iPhone, iPod Touch or iPad.
The powerful navigation assistance includes:
* Touring routes clearly displayed on map
* Precise turn-by-turn walking directions from one sight to the next
* `FindMe` displays your exact location and Auto Tracking displays your movement on the map (this feature is not supported by the iPod Touch and iPad wifi model)
* Built-in compass to show you the direction (this feature is not supported by the iPod Touch)
* A detailed city map which can be used independently for your other traveling needs
Please visit our website at www.GPSmyCity.com to find city walks for over 470 cities worldwide.
- Improved city maps.