This app was removed from the App Store.
Kathmandu Offline Travel Guide
iOS Universal Travel
Kathmandu is the biggest city and the official capital of Nepal. It is located in Kathmandu Valley, which has two other cities called Lalitpur and Bhaktapur. One is the old city and the other is the new city of Kathmandu Valley. The main religion followed in Kathmandu is Hinduism. Kathmandu has a very famous temple that is called Kaasthamandap, which was built in 1567 AD. It is also called Marusthal and is entirely made of wood. The view from the Airport is so breathtaking as it is covered from hills all over and has untapped natural beauty and greenery all over. It is present in the center of the Himalayas and some of the peaks of the Himalayas are clearly visible.
* Universal compact app for iPhone 6 / iPhone 6 Plus / iPhone 5 / iPhone / iPod / iPad
1. Tourism Information - History, Location, Facts, Travel Tips, Highlights of Kathmandu.
2. Attractions - Museums, Landmarks, Outdoors, Amusement, Sports, Cultural attractions, Religious Attractions with description, map, near search etc.
3. Hotels - Hotels near to Kathmandu. Hotel description, Map, Reviews, Address, Contact Numbers, Price, Key Facts etc.
4. Map - Interactive Map of Kathmandu. Search for places and addresses in Kathmandu. Get live traffic reports and alerts. Get driving directions to any location from Kathmandu.
5. Image Gallery - Most beautiful photos of Kathmandu.
6. POI Search - Search everything at Kathmandu. (Hotels, Restaurants, ATM's, Lodges, Hospitals, Airports, Railway Stations, Drug Stores, Traveling Agencies Etc).
7. Translator - Supports 52 languages, Large text Translation.
8. World Clock - All major cities of the world (1000 Cities).
This app is optimised to use native resolution of iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus.
Enhanced for iOS 8.