Independence Seaport Museum
iOS Universal Travel
About the Independence Seaport Museum
We are located in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania on the Delaware River at Penn's Landing.
We are open daily and you can use our App for finding our our ours, exhibits, curated tours, and much more!
Founded in 1960 as the Philadelphia Maritime Museum, Independence Seaport Museum is the region's primary repository of art, artifacts and archival materials documenting the diverse maritime history of the Greater Delaware Valley, and the history of the Port of Philadelphia and the other major urban ports of the Delaware River.
Today, the Independence Seaport Museum is an anchor attraction on Penn's Landing, attracting visitors to experience both Philadelphia's heritage and current waterfront. The Museum educates area youth groups through interactive programs in its boat shop, presents changing exhibits in its galleries and hosts visiting ships and events year-round.
Please enjoy our new App!
Some of the great things you can do with our Seaport App:
* Find Out about our Latest Events
* Get Directions to and Around the Seaport Museum
* Buy Tickets and Membership to our Events
* Get special promotions from us and our partners
* Learn about exhibits in the Seaport Museum
* See our Photo Gallery for great Pictures (maybe of you!)
* Send us your great pictures that we may use!
* Much More being added all the time!
New In This Release:
- iOS 7 New Features
- Improved Speed & Responsiveness
- New Messaging