This app was removed from the App Store.
iKiteGlobal Kitesurfing Travel Guide
iOS Universal Travel
★ A Kitesurfing Travel Guide to the World ★
★The World's Best Kitesurfing Spots ★
Take a virtual kitesurfing trip around the world from your iPhone and iPad. The iKiteGlobal Kitesurfing travel guide includes detailed information on over 200 of the World’s best kitesurfing, windsurfing and snowkiting spots with beautiful photos, relevant text, searchable GPS enabled Maps, amazing video, travel tips and recommendations from World Champion riders.
Discover the sport of kitesurfing at home or abroad. This app provides excellent resources for every level of rider from the beginner interested in learning about the sport kiteboarding and good places to learn, up to the professional level global wind hunter looking for new exotic locations. Explore the rich content and take a surf trip around the world from the palm of your hand.
• Detailed information on over 200 spots (and growing) including
• Description of spots
• Explore over 2500 gorgeous pictures featuring the sport’s top riders in the world's best locations to kitesurf
• Search the World with GPS enabled Maps
• Discover places with beautiful Video of each location
• Recommendations from some of the world’s top riders
• Wind Conditions
• Wind Strength
• Wind Forecast Links
• Wetsuit Information
• Webcam Links
• Nightlife Information
• Kitesurfing School Links
• Wikipedia Links
• Best Season
• Wind Consistency
• Beginner, Downwinder, Exploratory, Flat Water, Snowkite, Wave Riding
• Budget, Destination, Exotic, Fun for Non- Kiters, Party Scene, Tropical
• Local tips and Information
• Location and travel information
No internet connection needed (excluding Video)
Regions covered include: Africa, Australia, California, Caribbean, Central America, Europe, Middle East, North America, Oceania, South America.
★ All the information you need to travel the world, from your phone or for in real life. ★
★ About the Author ★
This guide is a collective effort of many of the world’s top kitesurfers, snowkiters, windsurfers, photographers, videographers travelers and local experts.
★ About Sutro Media ★
This guide is published in partnership with Sutro Media. By enabling local writers to share their expertise on mobile phones, Sutro Media is making it easier and more fun to explore the world!
If you have any problems, comments, or suggestions for improvement, we'd love to hear from you - firstname.lastname@example.org
- lots of new iOS 7 bug fixes
- fixed recent bug with twitter field
- fixed landscape transition issue
- resolved display issue on iPhone 5
- more offline photos on original download and faster download of offline content
- fixed intermittent bug with dynamic updates
- added better crash analytics and fixed a number of intermittent stability problems