Olvera Street, Los Angeles
iOS Universal Travel
Los Angeles is the second largest city in the United States with a population of four million. It wasn’t always like that. In 1781, when Filipe de Neve, a Mexican provincial governor, founded El Pueblo de Nuestra Senora la Reina de Los Angeles (The Village of Our Lady, the Queen of the Angels) it was a sleepy village. Los Angeles was the first Spanish civilian settlement in Southern California.
This audio narrated walking tour comes with a detailed tour route map and powerful navigation features to guide you from one tour sight to the next. Tour sights included in this application are:
* The Pico House
* Our Lady Queen of Angeles Church
* Olvera Street Plaza
* Avila Adobe
* The Tribute to Christine Sterling Exhibit/History of Water in Los Angeles Exhibit
* Pelanconi House
* The Sepulveda House
* Chinese American Museum
* Plaza Firehouse
All the data used in this app is built into the software; hence, no Internet or Data Connection is necessary. The app works offline, so you will not need to pay the costly roaming charges when traveling to foreign cities. The app works with your iPhone, iPod Touch or iPad.
The powerful navigation assistance includes:
* Touring route clearly displayed on map.
* Precise turn-by-turn walking directions from one sight to the next.
* The "FindMe" feature displays your exact location, while an auto tracking feature displays your movement on the map, so you always know if you are moving in the right direction (this feature is not supported by the iPod Touch).
- Enhanced user interface.