La Boca in Buenos Aires
iOS Universal Travel
La Boca is one of the most visited parts of Buenos Aires and offers tourists a glimpse of how the city looked during its "golden era" in the late 19th and early 20th centuries. Indeed, La Boca, as the former main port, was instrumental in the city’s economic and population booms. The neighbourhood retains many fine examples of architecture from the time and is home to the Caminito open air museum and the famous Boca Juniors football club.
This audio narrated walking tour comes with a detailed tour route map and powerful navigation features to guide you from one tour sight to the next. Tour sights included in this application are:
* La Casa Amarilla
* La Torre del Fantasma
* La Bombonera - (Estadio Alberto J Armando)
* Fundacion Proa
* Museo de Bellas Artes de La Boca
* Antiguo Puente Trasbordador de Nicolas Avellaneda
All the data used in this app is built into the software; hence, no Internet or Data Connection is necessary. The app works offline, so you will not need to pay the costly roaming charges when traveling to foreign cities. The app works with your iPhone, iPod Touch or iPad.
The powerful navigation assistance includes:
* Touring route clearly displayed on map.
* Precise turn-by-turn walking directions from one sight to the next.
* The "FindMe" feature displays your exact location, while an auto tracking feature displays your movement on the map, so you always know if you are moving in the right direction (this feature is not supported by the iPod Touch).
- Enhanced user interface.