Historic District Tour in Bogota
iOS Universal Travel
There is no better place to begin one's discovery of Bogotá- indeed of Colombia- than in the historic district downtown. It is here, at the world-renowned Gold Museum, where visitors will be astounded by the gold jewelry and sacred offerings of Colombia's native inhabitants. The tour continues at sites in the Candelaria neighborhood near the most famous square in Colombia, the Plaza de Bolívar. The many churches, museums and historical buildings remain as testaments to both Spanish dreams of a New World empire and to the eventual victorious aspirations for independence embodied by "El Libertador," Simón Bolívar.
This audio narrated walking tour comes with a detailed tour route map and powerful navigation features to guide you from one tour sight to the next. Tour sights included in this application are:
* Plaza de Bolívar
* Palacio de Justicia
* Cathedral / Capilla Sagrario
* Iglesia Museo Santa Clara
* Casa de Nariño
* Iglesia San Agustín
* Museo de Arte Colonial
* Palacio de San Carlos
* Botero Museum
* Casa de la Moneda
* Casa del Florero
All the data used in this app is built into the software; hence, no Internet or Data Connection is necessary. The app works offline, so you will not need to pay the costly roaming charges when traveling to foreign cities. The app works with your iPhone, iPod Touch or iPad.
The powerful navigation assistance includes:
* Touring route clearly displayed on map.
* Precise turn-by-turn walking directions from one sight to the next.
* The "FindMe" feature displays your exact location, while an auto tracking feature displays your movement on the map, so you always know if you are moving in the right direction (this feature is not supported by the iPod Touch).
Enhanced User Interface