Hiking Glacier National Park
For those who love the great outdoors and want to explore the amazing Glacier National Park, this application is for you. It provides easy-to-use day hike information for more than 70 hikes in the park.
It includes hikes from the classic Avalanche Lake to the beautiful Grinnell Glacier Viewpoint. The many detailed hiking maps and the vertical profiles can be panned and zoomed to make them easy to read.
Features for each hike:
-vertical profile (strenuous hikes)
The app also includes climate and weather information, so you can plan your adventure for the right time of year.
All this information is contained within the app. The only data that is obtained via the internet is the radar, weather forecast, and one map, the “Trailhead Locations” map.
Even if you aren't heading to Glacier in the next few days, using this app allows you to envision the day when you get a chance to see the incredible mountains, glaciers, lakes and wildlife in the park.
This is not a GPS app.
- Added the capability to show just the hikes in specific park areas by clicking on the "Hiking Areas in Glacier" under the Maps tab then touching the color of a specific section.
Share with Others
- Last changed:
- May 24, 2013
- TUA Outdoors, LLC
- Average Rating:
- 3.50 (9)
- 36.5 MB
- Other Apps By This Developer
• Bible Verses and Pictures
• Crazy Hurricane Tracks
• Extreme Hurricanes
• Hiking Arches National Park
• Hiking Bryce Canyon National Park
• Hiking Canyonlands National Park
• Hiking Capitol Reef National Park
• Hiking Grand Canyon National Park
• Hiking Grand Teton National Park
• Hiking Great Smoky Mountains National Park
• Hiking Joshua Tree National Park
• Hiking Mount Rainier National Park
• Hiking Rocky Mountain National Park
• Hiking Sequoia/King Canyon National Parks
• Hiking Utah's National Parks
• Hiking Yellowstone National Park
• Hiking Yellowstone and Grand Teton
• Hiking Yosemite National Park
• Hiking Zion National Park
• Hiking the Top 11
• Texas Hurricanes