Heart of Old San Francisco 1
iOS Universal Travel
San Francisco's early beginnings as a port city are now buried many feet below what is now the financial and architectural heart—mostly built on land fill. Come along and explore the fascinating stories behind the ferry building, skyscrapers, and colorful places and figures from the past. You'll get a true feeling for the evolution of this vibrant city. So come along and walk where the past is very much alive!
This audio narrated walking tour comes with a detailed tour route map and powerful navigation features to guide you from one tour sight to the next. Tour sights included in this application are:
* Ferry Building
* Ferry Building: Grand Nave
* Embarcadero Boulevard
* Four Embarcadero Center
* Drumm Street Bridge
* Davis Street Bridge
* Front Street Bridge
* Old Federal Reserve Building
* Commercial & Sansome Intersection
* 343 Sansome Street
* Leidesdorf Street
All the data used in this app is built into the software; hence, no Internet or Data Connection is necessary. The app works offline, so you will not need to pay the costly roaming charges when traveling to foreign cities. The app works with your iPhone, iPod Touch or iPad.
The powerful navigation assistance includes:
* Touring routes clearly displayed on map
* Precise turn-by-turn walking directions from one sight to the next
* `FindMe` displays your exact location and Auto Tracking displays your movement on the map (this feature is not supported by the iPod Touch and iPad wifi model)
* Built-in compass to show you the direction (this feature is not supported by the iPod Touch)
* A detailed city map which can be used independently for your other traveling needs
Please visit our website at www.GPSmyCity.com to find city walks for over 470 cities worldwide.
- Enhanced user interface.