Havana Good Time
iOS Universal Travel
★ Locals' guide to Havana ★
Open the doors to the forbidden city with the only app written and researched IN Havana, by resident author Conner Gorry. The most current, accurate app available, pack Havana Good Time and you'll be exploring the city like a local.
**WHAT USERS ARE SAYING**
*****Unlike many travel apps that feel formulaic, HGT is like an invitation into a half-secret world...Given the loosening of restrictions on travel by US citizens to Cuba...announced by the Obama administration...the release of the Havana Good Time app couldn't be better. - HGT Review, Gadling.com
*****Havana in your pocket!! If you're serious about getting to know Havana, Havana Good Time is a must. Loads of practical inside information from somebody that understands and really knows Havana. - HGT user (USA)
*****This app was fantastic and worth every penny! Lots of great insider tips from someone who actually lives in Havana. I downloaded this on my iTouch and used it constantly (no WiFi needed) to find great places to go, eat, and party. - HGT user (Canada)
*****Great detail and up to date. Pretty much everything worth seeing and doing in Havana is here...lots of free options which surely only someone who lives there would know about. Add on a few more days if you've got this app 'cause you'll definitely not want to leave. More than worth the price. - HGT user (Australia)
**WHY BUY THIS APP?**
- Expertise & experience: Your author has lived in Havana full time for 10 years. No one knows the city better.
- Up-to-date & accurate: The most current information available anywhere, at any price. HGT is updated 4x/year, with free version upgrades.
- Eat, Dance, Chill: HGT plugs you in to the hottest music venues, the best new restaurants, and where to escape the maddening crowds.
- Digging deeper: Helpful tips and insider insight culled over 10 years plugs you into the "real" Havana.
- Packed with practicalities: Cuba is....atypical. HGT's transportation, communication and money details take the stress out of traveling across the Straits.
**WHAT'S INSIDE THIS APP**
- Cultural insider: Discover hot new musicians and clubs, ogle art (and artists!), and sneak a peak into Santeria with HGT's insider access.
- Good eats: Let other people slog through another plate of pork. With HGT, you'll know where to go for tasty food in all price ranges.
- Bedding down: Hotel or private house? HGT knows the best, friendliest, coolest places to stay.
- Niche traveling: Got kids? With a group? LGBT? HGT has you covered with content tailored and tagged for your needs.
**!!IMPORTANT!!** - This app cannot be downloaded in Havana, but is fully functional in Cuba; grab it before you go and you'll be Havana Good Time!
★ About the Author ★
Travel writer, essayist, and journalist Conner Gorry first landed in Havana in 1993 when she quickly discovered creative ways to spend 8-hour blackouts and why Cuban aguardiente is called 'drop your drawers.' In 2002, she moved to Havana to discover what life on the enigmatic isle is really like.
Conner has traveled the length and breadth of Cuba writing on everything from wild camping to disaster medicine, 5-cent cigars and funerals. For her intimate look at what makes the place tick head to Here is Havana (www.hereishavana.wordpress.com).
★ About Sutro Media ★
This guide is published in partnership with Sutro Media. By enabling local writers to share their expertise on mobile phones, Sutro Media is making it easier and more fun to explore the world!
If you have any problems, comments, or suggestions for improvement, we'd love to hear from you - firstname.lastname@example.org
- fixed recent bug with twitter field
- fixed landscape transition issue
- resolved display issue on iPhone 5
- more offline photos on original download and faster download of offline content
- fixed intermittent bug with dynamic updates
- added better crash analytics and fixed a number of intermittent stability problems