Guangzhou Travel Guide with Offline City Street and Metro Maps
iOS Universal Travel
- AUGMENTED REALITY - AR
- STOP CARRYING BOOK GUIDES!!
- 100% OFFLINE TRAVEL GUIDE
- OFFLINE METRO MAP
- ZOOMABLE 100% REGIONAL OFFLINE MAPS: Guanghzou, Shenzhen and Hong Kong
- PICS GALLERY
- GPS CAPABLE
- INTERACTIVE POINTS OF INTEREST on the maps showing public bus stops, restaurants, pubs, hotels, hospitals, museums, theatres, and many others.
- DAILY BASED ITINERARIES
- BUDGET BASED HOTELS & RESTAURANTS
- WHERE, WHAT & HOW TO SHOP
- NIGHTLIFE ACTIVITIES
- CITY TIPS, MOVING AROUND, COMMUTING
- SAFETY TIPS
- IPHONE, IPOD TOUCH & IPAD COMPATIBILITY
Stop carrying heavy city tours guide in your pocket. TRAVEL LIGHT!!!
With eTips Travel Guides you have a full city guide in your iPhone, iPod Touch or iPad.
This tourist guide is built to be used offline. No connection to Internet required, meaning no extra charges in your phone bill!!
After many requests, we bring to you your own steps with a GPS feature. Do not get lost, just take a look where you are standee.
It is a very practical city guide since it is designed to be used by itineraries. There are 4 different itineraries for the city depending on the duration of your journey. We also provide tips and advices to travellers, how to get into the city, how to move around, where to shop, where to go at night, most popular places, safety tips, etc...
Unlike other guides, eTips Travel Guide provides you with interactive zoomable OFFLINE MAPS (x6 zoom + GPS capable) of the region showing the attractions, public bus stops, restaurants, pubs, hotels, hospitals and many other useful points of interest. You cannot get lost!. With this guide, you will not only visit the city but also move around its region.
Tourist info for must see attractions such as Shamian Island, Western Han Nanyue King Museum, Sacred Heart Cathedral of Guangzhou, Temple of the Six Banyan Trees, Huaisheng Mosque, Tianhe District, Guangzhou West Tower, CITIC Plaza, Liwan District, Shangxiajiu Pedestrian Street, Baiyun Mountain, Guangzhou Peasant Movement Institute, Guangzhou TV & Sightseeing Tower, Guangdong Olympic Stadium, Temple of Bright Filial Piety, Chime-Long Paradise, Foshan, Nanhai District, Shunde District, Shenzhen, Hong Kong, among others.
The travel guide is made based on travellers advices. Unlike other city guides, we can guarantee we have already visited these places and would like to give you a fancy and practical tool to make your visit a more enjoyable one.
If you have any information or feedback or if you want to see something new, please feel free to contact us at: email@example.com
Discover more travel apps at www.etips.com
Follow us at facebook.com/etips.travel
We've made FREE this app for you to enjoy the best of the city. Please be aware that this product has in app purchase.
Whats new in this version:
- enhanced IAP circuit (now you can download several items at the same time and continue using the app)
- markers added
- selective rotator
- corrected zoom level for metro maps
- enhanced system translations to: en,es, fr, zh-Hans
- fix blur view bug
- fix ipod bug
- added tutorial translations
- improved POIs navigation
- fixed map poibar bug
- tutorial added
- fixed camera bug for non rear camera devices
- metroApp enhanced design