This app was removed from the App Store.
Great Britain Rail for iPad by Zuti
iOS iPad Travel
♦ KEY FEATURES
● The only rail app with an inbuilt rail map.
● Full offline map and routing, works instantly anywhere, no internet connection required.
● Designed for the first time visitor and experienced commuter.
● Simple, fast and intuitive to use.
● Colourful clear custom drawn geographically accurate mapping.
● Animates the route and allows tracking of the journey using GPS.
● Instantly see the route of any transport service drawn on the map.
● Save and recall favourite and recent journeys.
● One touch take me home feature.
● Unique “Minute Map” feature allows quick view of all journey times from a start location.
● Services can be turned on or off, routing round problems.
● Works on any iPad with iOS 3.2 or above.
● GPS location and tracking.
● View station locations on a Google map (internet required).
● View Live train departures and arrivals (internet required, live data supplied by National Rail Enquiries).
This is a new map from Zuti and we are always striving to improve our products. We would welcome any feedback or suggestions you may have, please email email@example.com.
The new Great Britain Rail map makes it easy to travel in and around the country using the rail services. This application contains a geographically accurate map of the whole of Great Britain allowing you to easily view the route of any journey. The routing and map are contained within the application and no internet connection is required to use these features.
The map is hand drawn by Visual IT and provides a unique geographically based view of the Great Britain rail system. You can also use your inbuilt GPS to accurately locate and track yourself and see the nearest transportation stop and distance to it. This is the only rail transportation route planner with this ability. Tap on the map for location information, use the inbuilt search feature or choose from a list of locations.
♦ MINUTE MAP
Another unique feature is the “Minute Map” option which allows you to see the travel times from a start point to all other locations on the map. This is a great way to view the topology of the country and gauge traveling times.
The application does not require an internet connection for routing and will always be available to display a clear and detailed view of the various rail operating company systems, plus list and animate the optimum route for your journey. This product provides the fastest route calculations of any mobile routing application using actual published journey times with the ability to select the quickest route or the route with the least changes.
♦ LIVE INFO
When an internet connection is available the user can check train arrivals and departures with live data supplied by National Rail Enquiries. Also shown is the estimated current real time position of the train for any of the listed services.
♦ MORE MAPS
This map is one in a series of Zuti worldwide maps, if you like this product you may also enjoy some of our other offerings, please visit www.zuti.co.uk for further information.
1. New "Measure Tool"
2. Bug fix for iOS 5